My first cycle (test only, 500 mg/week) went pretty well; I gained 27 lbs and have held about 19 lbs of it so far (my last shot was 2.5 months ago). There were no negative side effects.
My body fat has always pretty constant at 12% (+/- 1%). Sure, I’d prefer to be at 10% or 8% body fat, but with my genetics, I think I’d have to give up a lot of muscle in order to cut my fat that much. (My diet is already very clean, and I do regular cardio.) So I’m not going to focus on fat loss, but I’m not going to do an all-out-bulk either. For my next cycle my goal would be to put on an additional 10 - 15 lbs of muscle. I was thinking of the following:
week 1 (front load): 500 mg Test E, 500 mg Equipose, .5 mg Arimidex ED
week 2 - 12 (cycle): 300 mg Test E, 300 mg Equipose, .5 mg Arimidex ED
week 13 - 14 (clearing period): .5 mg Arimidex ED
week 15 - 18 (stasis period): 100 mg test E, 20 mg Nolvadex, 20 mg Aromasin
week 19 - 21 (tapering test): 75/50/25 mg test E, 20 mg Nolvadex
week 21 - 22 (tapering Nolva): 10 mg Nolvadex
- Shots would be E3D
- I gained a lot of water on my last cycle, despite running .5 mg Arimidex EOD. Thus I’m upping it to .5 mg ED in this cycle. (It’s also possible that my Arimidix last cycle was fake. That won’t be a problem this time.)
- I know some people don’t like the front load, but it makes sense to me. I’d probably keep the amount per shot the same for the first week, but inject E2D.
- I’m wary of getting gyno. Thus you’ll notice I even taper the Nolvadex at the end of the cycle to avoid any rebound effect.
- My test taper is slightly different than the p22 taper, but it’s worked for me so far, so I’d like to stick with it unless its clearly flawed.
- I included Aromisin in weeks 15 - 18 because 1) I already own it, 2) Supposedly it’s better than Arimidex when being run in conjunction with Nolvadex. (Can anyone verify this?)
I would appreciate any critiques of this cycle you can provide. Thank you.