T Nation

Second Cycle Critique Please

Hey guys,

Long time reader, first time posting. This is a great forum with probably the best info on the web IMO.

A little about me… 22 yo, 5’9", 220lbs, bf unknown (abs are visible but not defined - est. around 14-15%) training hard and consistently for 5 years now. This will be my second cycle.

Proposed cycle:
(all done ED inj)
wk 1-10 Test prop 525mg/week
wk 1-8 Mast Prop 350mg/week
wk 1-8 Tren Ace 350mg/week
PCT starting 2 days after last inj Nolva 40/40/20/20

Goal of this cycle will mainly be strength and lean mass. I used both prop and tren in my first cycle at the above doses but only for 6/12 weeks, the rest was prop only. My goal is to compete (and win) in the under 220 class later on this year. I am still considered a junior.

Lifts as of this week are:
Squat - 525lbs
Deadlift - 515lbs
Bench - 380lbs
All done Raw with only a belt, knee sleeves and wrist wraps

Any and all advice is more than appreciated.

Shit, you’re strong. Aside from you being too young to be pumping AAS into your system, all else seems to be dead on.

What you’ve laid out appears to be a great strength gaining plus cutting cycle.

I’d like to see some pics, no gay.

I echo the age sentiment but I am not your father and you have already have some AAS use under your belt … so moving on.

Stack looks good. Will you be taking an AI during? (arimidex, letro, etc)

I have not tried Tren yet. One of my assoc has and loves it. He always takes T3 when he is on it. Something to do with the thyroid. Search here or google Tren and I am sure you can find what he is talking about. I apologize for not being able to expand further on that.

Are you more of a power lifter now and transitioning to BBing? Like 5.0 said, you are strong. Any particular workout methods you follow ? I am more of a Westside guy myself these days.

Lastly … good 1st post.

GG

[quote]GreenGoblin wrote:
I echo the age sentiment but I am not your father and you have already have some AAS use under your belt … so moving on.

Stack looks good. Will you be taking an AI during? (arimidex, letro, etc)

I have not tried Tren yet. One of my assoc has and loves it. He always takes T3 when he is on it. Something to do with the thyroid. Search here or google Tren and I am sure you can find what he is talking about. I apologize for not being able to expand further on that.

Are you more of a power lifter now and transitioning to BBing? Like 5.0 said, you are strong. Any particular workout methods you follow ? I am more of a Westside guy myself these days.

Lastly … good 1st post.

GG[/quote]

Good point, GG, in regards to the AI, thanks.

yes I will be taking an AI, my fault for neglecting to include it. I will be taking 0.5mg letro eod.

The reason your friend takes T3 is the tendency for tren to decrease thyroid output. I have heard about this but not sure if its a true concern for most but I could be mistaken.

I am more of a powerlifter, but still train somewhat like a football player (think DeFranco with a little more of a westside flair). I recently switched to Wendler’s 5/3/1 and absolutely love it! I am looking to compete later on this year.

As far as volume in each injection site, what would be the most oil one could inject into the delts? I plan on using a glute,glute,quad,quad,delt,delt rotation but have never put 1.75CC into my delts.

Also is caber an absolute necessity? I did not use it on my previous cycle while on tren and had no side effects. I have access to it, so if deemed need I will grab some. Also, do I keep it on hand or use it concurrently during the cycle?

Thanks

[quote]BigBaby wrote:
As far as volume in each injection site, what would be the most oil one could inject into the delts? I plan on using a glute,glute,quad,quad,delt,delt rotation but have never put 1.75CC into my delts.

Also is caber an absolute necessity? I did not use it on my previous cycle while on tren and had no side effects. I have access to it, so if deemed need I will grab some. Also, do I keep it on hand or use it concurrently during the cycle?

Thanks[/quote]

Don’t be afraid to throw the VG (ventroglute) into that rotation if you feel comofrtable with it. Very easy site to pin. On of my fav’s. That would give you 8 total sites to pin instead of 6. I DO hit quads if I am on a ED inject routine and need a few more sites but I am not a big fan of quad injects. I have no idea how big your delts are but IMO it plays a role. Mine are larger and I have injected more than 1cc before but I don’t recommend it. 1cc or less is the probably the rule of thumb here. Have you ever injected delts before?

Have you ever taken Letro before? Just wondering why you choose it over something like arimidex.

My friend concured that he takes the T3 to keep his Thyroid in check. He states he wouldn’t take Tren w/o it. His words … not mine.

I cannot comment on the Caber. I know what I have read/heard but don’t like to dispense advice on things I don’t have experience with. Sorry.

GG

Yea I have done delts before, I believe it was 1.25cc. I actually prefer quads! I rarely get any type of prolonged soreness there, maybe only a day or 2.

I have yet to try VG injections. They seem like they would be quite simple, I just always did the top outside corner of my glute (dorsal glute?). Ill give em a “shot” though!

I have taken letro before, I used it on my first cycle at WAY too high of a dose, as well as for a little while off cycle to try to get rid of some puberty gyno (stupid idea I kno, in retrospect it was a huge waste of money!!)

I am gonna look into the T3 issue a bit more.

Thanks GG

VG is far and way the best easiest and most painless site for a 1.5" needle plus the site can hold 3mls of oil no problem