Second Cycle Advice

Long post; forgive me:

Keeping the following in mind:

1. Introduce yourself. Include age, traning history,rough estimate of current lifting stats, previous cycle history, cycle goals, reason for wanting to use AAS if it’s a first cycle (gain, lose, pre-contest, sport specific, etc).

2. Clearly layout a cycle proposal. Include duration of specific drugs and doses. Include specific reasons for the drug choices.

3. Include ancillary drugs you will use and plans for PCT.

My name is Nick, I’m 26; have been lifting on and off for over ten years. I was a jr gymnast for three years before seriously lifting on my own; a collar bone injury knocked me out of gymnastics real fast.

My first (and only cycle) ran for 12 weeks, and was admittedly a learning experience for me. I’m not going to be kind to myself in this regard: I made a lot of errors, but having made those mistakes I feel better for the experience.

My cycle was put together by my former coach:

200 Test Cyp. once a week
200 Deca once a week

This ran for three weeks, then doubled.

400 Test Cyp
400 Deca

Again increased and peaked at:

600 Test Cyp
500 Deca

Then ‘tapered’ down for the last 4 weeks.

There was a 2 week period that I unknowingly took Equipoise instead of Deca due to a mix up: I def noticed an increase in apatite and blood pressure, but this was corrected.

Went from 170 - 220 in that period: Never felt more alive. To further preface this, I suffered a childhood bout of Anorexia for a three year period which pretty much devastated my endocrine system, (according to the medical staff during this hell, I actually shrank an inch - which I doubt but that’s what was told to me) and I remained skinny-fat and a major pussy up until my first few weeks of use at 26: this is where I finally felt like I was who I was supposed to be. I was alive, and being off for three months I have retained this feeling of masculinity and incredible sense of well being. I now outweigh my father and brother: which is amazing.

Now the bad: My coach is very old school; meaning no PCT and no AIs during use.

Thankfully no gyno issues developed and very few issues with fat gain from estrogen. However there was some fat gain and water issues of course, but I have since comfortably rested at 190; basically keeping 30lbs extra muscle and little change in bodyfat.

Knowing the importance now of AIs and PCT: I want to try for a second and maybe less high dose cycle.

My current plan:

200 Test E or Prop/ ( I would prefer the Cyp however) maybe increase to a max of 400 weekly
Adex .25 mgs EOD or ED. (?)
Flirting with the idea of Tren… but I’ve heard both good and bad there.

Thinking 8 weeks? Maybe 10 at most.

Because of my bout with Anorexia I know how to cut like no other. After the cycle I dropped 95% of the extra fat (roughly 10lbs out of the 50 I gained) through just diet. The libido crash hasn’t been pleasant but it has since return to normal for the most part. Cystic acne was an issue but it was brief.

My goals: To improve body composition. Really enjoy being huge; for me the transformation has been incredible and nothing but a positive experience. Hell my taste in music has even changed and the ladies (and dudes if that’s your thing) have noticed me(!). I’ve become more social and just feel like I crawled out of a cave.

I’ve been lurking here for a while and appreciate the no bullshit attitude and lack of what I call ‘emotive vomiting’ you get on other boards, ie bitch fits over roids and opinions. So I figured I’d pop my post cherry and throw myself out there.

Any advice and or comments (negative and positive welcome; that’s how we learn) are greatly appreciated.

Main question are about Tren/Parabolan; what to expect? Adex with Test for fat loss during the cycle if that’s actually true? Again diet advice is not required but I’d appreciate all other feedback thank you.

200 mg/week of Test is barely a replacement dose and is rather silly to run such a small amount. 500 mg/week minimum. Unless you want to run the tren with it, then you can consider a replacement dose with higher tren. But that doesn’t appear to be your intention.

I love tren but it certainly causes me some sides. I run a relatively minimal dose of test to minimize those sides. For me, that helps in terms of higher blood pressure, insomnia and bacne, but ymmv. Nothing gets rid of the night sweats, though. You’ll look insane, have incredible gains in strength and be hypersexual on tren. The physical benefits may be more fleeting than with a more conservative cycle, and the suppression may be more significant as well. My views have probably changed over the years, but these days I’d only run tren once a year, and I’d take a solid, extended PCT afterwards (ie. > 4 weeks, clomid, then clomid / nolva, along with peptides) and definitely wait awhile before jumping back on cycle again.

If you do run tren, stick to acetate. There’s not a lot of legit parabolan going around anyway, though it seems to be making a bit of a resurgence on suppliers’ lists and it’s being advertised by Chinese suppliers, fwiw. Regardless, you’re more likely to be getting scammed if you order parabolan.

Arimidex dosage isn’t something that anyone here can definitely tell you. Individual differences are large, and you also mention 200 mg or maybe 400 mg of test. When I’ve run low test cycles, I’ve used 0.125 - 0.25 mg arimidex e2d, but without blood work it’s just a stab in the dark. (Incidentally, regarding your preference for cyp, on a per mg basis, enan is slightly more potent than cyp, and of course prop is more potent than both enan and cyp. Shorter ester length, nothing more.)

You could shoot for something like 210 mg prop,350 mg tren A per week. Inject the tren A ED, or at most E2D, in order to minimize sides. If you did it every day, it’d work out to 30 mg prop + 50 mg tren A. If you’re a little uncertain or nervous about the tren, you could start with just test, perhaps 400 mg or so prop per week, and after a few weeks of that lower the test dose and add in the tren two days later. Similarly, as you approach the end of the cycle, you could drop the tren a week or two earlier than the prop.

[quote]whotookmyname wrote:
I love tren but it certainly causes me some sides. I run a relatively minimal dose of test to minimize those sides. For me, that helps in terms of higher blood pressure, insomnia and bacne, but ymmv. Nothing gets rid of the night sweats, though. You’ll look insane, have incredible gains in strength and be hypersexual on tren. The physical benefits may be more fleeting than with a more conservative cycle, and the suppression may be more significant as well. My views have probably changed over the years, but these days I’d only run tren once a year, and I’d take a solid, extended PCT afterwards (ie. > 4 weeks, clomid, then clomid / nolva, along with peptides) and definitely wait awhile before jumping back on cycle again.

If you do run tren, stick to acetate. There’s not a lot of legit parabolan going around anyway, though it seems to be making a bit of a resurgence on suppliers’ lists and it’s being advertised by Chinese suppliers, fwiw. Regardless, you’re more likely to be getting scammed if you order parabolan.

Arimidex dosage isn’t something that anyone here can definitely tell you. Individual differences are large, and you also mention 200 mg or maybe 400 mg of test. When I’ve run low test cycles, I’ve used 0.125 - 0.25 mg arimidex e2d, but without blood work it’s just a stab in the dark. (Incidentally, regarding your preference for cyp, on a per mg basis, enan is slightly more potent than cyp, and of course prop is more potent than both enan and cyp. Shorter ester length, nothing more.)

You could shoot for something like 210 mg prop,350 mg tren A per week. Inject the tren A ED, or at most E2D, in order to minimize sides. If you did it every day, it’d work out to 30 mg prop + 50 mg tren A. If you’re a little uncertain or nervous about the tren, you could start with just test, perhaps 400 mg or so prop per week, and after a few weeks of that lower the test dose and add in the tren two days later. Similarly, as you approach the end of the cycle, you could drop the tren a week or two earlier than the prop.
[/quote]

Seriously appreciate it; thank you.