Second Cycle Advice

Whats up guys. Heard great things bout this site so I decided to join and get some advice.
Just wanted to get some feedback on planning my second cycle…

First cycle I did was last October consisted of Sust 500mg/week (pinning every mon and thurs)1-12 and D-bol 35mg/day weeks 1-4 and again 35mg/day weeks 11-13
PCT was Clomid only started on week 15
(Day 1:300mg Days 2-14:200mg ed Days:15-21 100mg ed)
Saw great gains as expected from a first cycle. I gained 34lbs overall. Wasnt a clean bulk and I have cut up a bit since then. Stats currently are 5’8 184 9%bf

Heres my planned second cycle that I wanna do late August
Test E 500mg/week 1-14
EQ 400mg/week 1-12
D-bol 40mg/day weeks 1-4
Winstrol 50mg/day weeks 10-14

PCT same as first cycle (except following Test E half life)

Questions:
1.Should I use Sust instead of Test E and up either one I chose to 750mg/week?
2. Throw in some HCG to keep the horses in the stable instead of trying to round them up post cycle?

[quote]adam15425 wrote:
Whats up guys. Heard great things bout this site so I decided to join and get some advice.
Just wanted to get some feedback on planning my second cycle…

First cycle I did was last October consisted of Sust 500mg/week (pinning every mon and thurs)1-12 and D-bol 35mg/day weeks 1-4 and again 35mg/day weeks 11-13
PCT was Clomid only started on week 15
(Day 1:300mg Days 2-14:200mg ed Days:15-21 100mg ed)
Saw great gains as expected from a first cycle. I gained 34lbs overall. Wasnt a clean bulk and I have cut up a bit since then. Stats currently are 5’8 184 9%bf

Heres my planned second cycle that I wanna do late August
Test E 500mg/week 1-14
EQ 400mg/week 1-12
D-bol 40mg/day weeks 1-4
Winstrol 50mg/day weeks 10-14

PCT same as first cycle (except following Test E half life)

Questions:
1.Should I use Sust instead of Test E and up either one I chose to 750mg/week?
2. Throw in some HCG to keep the horses in the stable instead of trying to round them up post cycle?
[/quote]

Hello - this is again similar to something i am going to be doing.

I personally do not think you need more than 500mg Test for a second cycle.
If you are not going to be injecting EOD/ED then dont use Sust, i personally prefer Cyp/Enanth. Sust has less to benefit from IMO… if you inject 2x p/w.

The Eq is good. i like the cycle, it is in my style - i may choose a different hardening agent at the end, but still winny may do the job for you. Use the Inj if you have the choice.

HCG is a personal thing, i pesonally use it rarely - but i dont think it is as bad as most say on here… good in doses of 250IU 3x p/w or so from about week 4 or 5… when you get shut down fully. Then stop it before the PCT.
If you dont use it, its no biggie IMO. I think HCG is great when you are on it, but shit when you stop!

I lke your cycle, i would do the test taper for PCT but horses for courses… i would use var for the last compound too… and add proviron to the 500mgp/w testost.

other than that, fine.

J

adam I’m curious. You said you gained 34 lbs and you are 184 now. What was your pre and post cycle weight last year?
Without getting too much into detail you need to read up a bit more. Sust must be pinned EOD. Enanthate is fine twice a week.

Also what exactly are you expecting and training for from this second cycle?

[quote]saps wrote:
adam I’m curious. You said you gained 34 lbs and you are 184 now. What was your pre and post cycle weight last year?
Without getting too much into detail you need to read up a bit more. Sust must be pinned EOD. Enanthate is fine twice a week.
Also what exactly are you expecting and training for from this second cycle?[/quote]

Pre weight 168 Post weight 202
Before my first cycle I was around 168 with 8%bf …I gained around 16 lean lbs…I mean my diet while on cycle was not clean at all …I was eating everything imaginable just to keep my cals up…I did some major cutting since I got off so thats why I say I gained 16 lean lbs but it was probably a bit more though and i lost some muscle through cutting…

But as for this cycle I would like to see myself at somewhere in between a lean 190-195lbs after its all said and done…my legs are lagging a bit (mostly calves…damn genetics…hah)so I;m going to focus on them a bit more …I’m going to run some A-dex also cuz I got a lot of bloat from the D-bol last cycle…

[quote] JJ wrote:
I lke your cycle, i would do the test taper for PCT but horses for courses… i would use var for the last compound too… and add proviron to the 500mgp/w testost.

other than that, fine.

J[/quote]

JJ, how does this test taper look?

week 15-16 (clearing period): .25 mg Arimidex ED
week 17 - 20 (stasis period): 100 mg test E, 20 mg Nolvadex, 20 mg Aromasin
week 21 - 23 (tapering test): 75/50/25 mg test E, 20 mg Nolvadex
week 24 - 25 (tapering Nolva): 10 mg Nolvadex

[quote]adam15425 wrote:
JJ wrote:

other than that, fine.

J

JJ, how does this test taper look?

week 15-16 (clearing period): .25 mg Arimidex ED
week 17 - 20 (stasis period): 100 mg test E, 20 mg Nolvadex, 20 mg Aromasin
week 21 - 23 (tapering test): 75/50/25 mg test E, 20 mg Nolvadex
week 24 - 25 (tapering Nolva): 10 mg Nolvadex

[/quote]

I would advise you read the taper sticky - it is where i got my knowledge from of it… thats all.

As you are planning a particularly long cycle (14wks) i would suggest 6 weeks at the stasis dose of 100mg, split that over 2 injections of 50mg over the week (50mg 2x p/w).
The stasis period can be begun directly from the cycle so 1 week after the last injection, do the first 50mg of the 6 week stasis.

Then after the first 6 weeks, taper the dose from there down to a low enough dose to be virtually useless… 20mg or so. Most here do a 100,80,60,40,20 taper… which is a good one.

so your taper may look like this,

Wk15-21(6 weeks) - 50mg 2x p/w for 100mg p/w
Wk21-22(1 week) - 40mg 2x p/w for 80mg p/w
Wk22-23 - 30mg 2x p/w for 60mg p/w
Wk23-24 - 20mg 2x p/w for 40mg p/w
Wk24-25 - 10mg 2x p/w for 20mg p/w
Off.

Now, in order to nject such small doses, you would need to be using slin pins, i tend to use once daily injections for the taper… but again, i think that is my preference.

JJ

You made some good gains on the first one, I think you will be fine with 500mgs if you use the test enan.

HCG will definitely help prevent atrophy, so if you use it, 250 ius x 2 per week should keep the ‘horses in the stable’. Definitely not a necessity though.