Second Cycle Advice Test and Tren

Hi Guys,

This is my first post ever and just wanted to know what you guys think or any recommendations for my second upcoming cycle.

My Current Stats:
Height: 6 foot or 184cm
Weight: 194 pounds or 88kg
BF: 11%
Training: 5 years

I did one previous cycle a year ago:

Week 1-10: Test E 600mg per week
Week 1-6: Dbol 30mg ED
No AI
HCG blast before PCT and then PCT which was Nolva 40/20/20/20 and 1g tribulus.

This cycle was awesome. I gained 12kg/26lbs and kept 10kg/22lbs.

Anyways my second cycle I was planning as follow:

Week 1-10: Test E 500mg per week
Week 1-10: Tren E 300mg per week
Week 8-12: Winny 50mg per day
Week 1-12: Adex 0.5mg EOD

In week 12 I will do a HCG blast 500iu ED for 10 days and then PCT:

Day 1: Clomid 100mg, Nolva 40mg
Day 2-12: Clomid 50mg, Nolva 40mg
Day 13-22: Clomid 50mg, Nolva 20mg
Day 23-30: Nolva 20mg

I also have Prami on hand if needed. I know a lot of guys will say to stop Tren in Week 8, but I’m buying TTX4Hundred which is a mixture of Test E and Tren E (150mg Tren and 250mg Test per ml), so this is not an option, unless I buy seperate Vials. I also know a lot of guys will say not to use Tren on second cycle, but I have seen a lot of guys using it as a first cycle with success.

Should I change anything? Does it look good? Thanks for any input!

How did the HCG blast work for you? How did you plan it out too? Ive been interested in doing an HCG blast as well. Thats awesome results for a first cycle though.

Hi CougarPride,

The HCG blast worked excellent IMO. I researched that a HCG blast should be 10 days long and it should be 500iu ED or 1000iu ED depending on how hardcore cycle you did. I also researched that you should start it while the esters are still present and bridge it or finish it when the esters are no longer present. This means I took Test E which is still in your system 14 days after your last shot. I basically started the HCG blast 7 days after the last shot of Test E, for a full 10 days, meaning I finished it 17 days after last shot of Test E. The next day I started my PCT. IMO the blast with a proper PCT really helps a lot to keep a lot of your gains.

Hope this helps you!