Second Comp-19 Years Old

front

looking good so far man. Which weight class was this and how did you place?

sorry guys i didnt think it worked ill be posting more pics right meow
but i took first in the teens and fifth in a very tough middleweight
i think i weighed about 164

side tri

back

ab shot

abs and thigh

front

Is it just the poses, my eyes or could your arms use some size compared to the rest of your upperbody?
Cause in your Avatar, they suit just fine.

Anyways, impressive back!

no your eyes do not decieve you my arms area weak spot for me

Look pretty nice buddy - ill give you an 8 :slight_smile:

great conditioning

you are a large 164 my friend. your back double bi is stellar.

conditioning is excellent. arms need work (as you already mentioned) and i think you need to improve your quad sweep. overall though, you look very good.

You look good, especially back and abs. However, in photos where you are standing relaxed you are holding your arms as if you are riding a bike.

1. You will be very solid when you catch everything up to your impressive back. Nice work!

[quote]Lackzoom wrote:
You look good, especially back and abs. However, in photos where you are standing relaxed you are holding your arms as if you are riding a bike. [/quote]

Don’t mean to speak on behalf of the OP but it appears as though that is how he performs his lat spread. Just a thought.

Great Definition and back dude. Only major weakness is your arms, but still seeing as you are only two years older than me thats just nipicking. How much do you weigh in the offseason? Honestly I think you would have looked a bit better in a bigger weight class, your avatar pic makes you look much more powerful, but again that is just nitpicking. Miles and Miles ahead of 99.9% of other teens. Crazy ass lats

What kind of routines have you used so far?

Just curious.