Second Blast. Ideas?

Anadrol is certainly good for strength. It has some weird sides that I wasn’t comfortable with for a first cycle. It doesn’t convert into E2, but can cause gyno. I have heard it is from it’s effects on prolactin which would require caber or similar to combat.

Dbol is also really good for strength. Converts to E2 a bunch though. I guess I would rather use an AI with Dbol than run A-Bombs.

I am not great at powerlifting (best lifts if including gym and meet are 507, 365 and 565 for SBD @ ~220), so health is a high priority for me. Partly why I mostly just want to run test. I do know a few people who really only run test, and throw in an oral close to meets that are strong AF.

@dextermorgan @mnben87

Mast is typically associated with lean gains and will certainly not be dramatic. However it checks all boxes for me… libido enhancer, good mood, hardening effect, and small amount of muscle gain. I’m already as heavy as I want to be so I’m looking for low sides and quality gains now. I just finished 300 test / 300 mast and gained a nice 10 lbs that seems to be mostly holding so far.

1 Like

Your current Avatar looks good. I prefer about that body fat percent over the diced and smaller look.

Me too. I prefer to fill out a shirt well and it’s a lot less effort diet wise to stay in the mid to upper teens BF wise.

How does it compare to Anavar as far as lean keepable gains and hardening effect?

bump. really looking forward to the second blast so I’d like to know how long I should cruise before I blast again. as long as the blast? half as long? twice?

EQ over masteron for mass. I’ve run EQ twice both times at 450 for 12 and 14 weeks. It’s really good for strength and lean gains. No water retention. Mast I couldn’t see any difference at all besides a “harder” look until around weeks 8-10 (I ran it at 300 and 400mg/week)Then you’ll look in the mirror and go WTF abs everywhere. I’ve run it 4 times I think. It’s a great libido and mood enhancer but makes me tetchy at the end. Both drop E2 in my opinion so whichever I run again I’ll push my test up higher. I’m thinking a proper primo blast next.

OP. I don’t think there’s any set rule for this if you’re cruising. Personally I only blast once a year depending on the gear. So if you’re running EQ for 14-16 weeks plus 4 weeks bridge plus 4 weeks pct (are you doing anything since you’re cruising?) you’re already at around 24 weeks. I’d wait the same time again. And check bloods… but that’s just me. I also saw your comment about DBol. I’ve never used it but for your goals I’d go Var or Tbol. Less water retention chance. Just my 2c.

I don’t really mind the water retention so dbol does seem tempting. pct wise no you don’t need anything if you cruise after blasting except liver support if you’ve ran an oral in the said blast.

I didn’t run eq I’m just planning the next blast after the first one I finished a week ago which was 10 weeks of 400mg test E.

it would seem that way whilst also being a mild hardener. I’m away to run 50mg proviron beginning tomorrow for the next 4 weeks up to show day. if you access the quote below, in the post furiousgeorge provides cycle examples and I’ve been using the “basic” on for the past 8 weeks.

1 Like

300/300 is considered a moderate dose of mast?

300 test and 300 mast… I would say so. For libido boosting in a cycle you can run it a bit lower. I’ve also read that many say 400 is the minimum for results. I did well at the dose mentioned.

1 Like

I would do a test bolde cycle or test primo. I wouldn’t touch deca, i don’t like to waste money on additional caber. Anavar maybe for 4 weeks to finish the cycle… Anything else is waste of time and resources.
I would frontload your test doses by 50 pct. The boldenone dose has to be high during the start 700 mg, tapered down, it’s slow.

What are the known sides for mast? DHT sides?