Searching In NJ

Hey guys/gals - I’m new on here, but I’ve been working out for 9 years now. in my current gym - guys are just satisfied to keep off 5/10 lbs - and I’m the one that doesn’t care if I scream, curse and use chalk. Been thinkin about going over to the “other” side - but that the part that I’ve found real difficult - guys who use it – won’t admit it (which I don’t blame them) been going to gyms througout NJ - but no luck yet-… any advice?

What are you looking for AAS?

There are a bunch on online sites you can order from.
Check your PM’s Ill send you a few links of legit sources Ive used.

Good Luck and Be Safe

Hey im from jersey to and have been thgough out the gym in the northern area can you guys help to get this started i have read every single article forum and books to know which cycle im gunna take. The problem is i need the gear

Just so everyone’s clear, the grammar, spelling, and punctuation of the above posts do NOT represent the average (mean) education levels in New Jersey.

For references, see: Hedo, FightinIrish, Me, or Thomas Pynchon.

That is all.

[quote]harris447 wrote:
Just so everyone’s clear, the grammar, spelling, and punctuation of the above posts do NOT represent the average (mean) education levels in New Jersey.

That is all.[/quote]

Hello Harris447,

I'm just responding to the above comment.  When I wrote this, I did not feel the need to be gramatically correct nor have my spelling/punctuation checked.   I assumed that most people have better things to do with their time (If not, I certainly do!) so continue to comment on the spelling, grammer, punctuation and enjoy yourself.

[quote]newlevel05 wrote:
harris447 wrote:

That is all.

Hello Harris447,

I'm just responding to the above comment.  When I wrote this, I did not feel the need to be gramatically correct nor have my spelling/punctuation checked.   I assumed that most people have better things to do with their time (If not, I certainly do!) so continue to comment on the spelling, grammer, punctuation and enjoy yourself.

[/quote]

Okay. I was going to leave this at the level of “minor mocking,” but I see that you need to be fully appraised of your stupidity.

1: When claiming that you didnt use proper grammar merely because of time contraints, try not to spell the word ‘grammer’. Kind of torpedoes your argument.

2: This sentence…

“Been thinkin about going over to the “other” side - but that the part that I’ve found real difficult - guys who use it – won’t admit it (which I don’t blame them) been going to gyms througout NJ - but no luck yet-… any advice?”

…would only make sense had it been translated into another language, back, and then written down by a dyslexic to be read aloud by a stutterer. A drunken stutterer.

3: Now, this is actually the big one, so pay close attention, 'kay? You have a total of 3–three–posts on this website. You are a stranger. Yet, you feel perfectly comfortable in announcing that you desire and intend to commit a crime. A felony. AND…you want us to help you. Do you see how this makes people not only not want to help you, but to think you’re an utter, utter fucktard?

Now, go back to trolling gyms “througout” New Jersey and leave us law-abiding citizens alone.