Searching For a Gym in Buffalo NY Area

I’m in Buffalo NY for ahile so i’m looking for a gym for a few monthes till I go back to Queens were I have my own antisocial dungeon I can train in.

I went to World’s today that place is a joke.

Anybody in Buffalo know a good one at a decent price. Would love to find a no frills hardcore gym but doubt they exist here.

I’m in Niagara Falls. I believe Falls Fitness Factory has a good number of powerlifters who train there. Don’t belong myself as I train at home. I’m not sure if you want to drive that far at todays gas prices but hardcore gyms are hard to come by. World’s is cheesy beyond belief. Good luck in your search.

A tad out of the way but thanks for the suggestion. Think I might have found a decent one been looking up names online going to make some calls tomorrow. Anybody workout at Steel Mill gym?

Alumni arena @ UB north Campus… I see plenty of people that dont go to school there workout. Good facilities too.

I’ll check it out thanks. Going to have a wild night of gym hopping tonight.

I have gone to a BAC in West Seneca area that was decent as far as equipment went. Not really a hardcore gym at all, but they had a nice facility overall.

Which anti social dungeon do you attend in Queens. I am from Little Neck, Queens and go to Powerhouse Gym on Francis Lewis Boulevard. I used to attend the Colisseum when I was thinking of becoming involved in powerlifting. That is the only gym with a GHR in all of the 5 boroughs of NYC. The commute became annoying as well. I get to PH in 10 minutes. Is Buffalo far from Wappinger Falls. Sebastian Burns and Bill Crawford own a gym there.

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:
Which anti social dungeon do you attend in Queens. I am from Little Neck, Queens and go to Powerhouse Gym on Francis Lewis Boulevard. I used to attend the Colisseum when I was thinking of becoming involved in powerlifting. That is the only gym with a GHR in all of the 5 boroughs of NYC. The commute became annoying as well. I get to PH in 10 minutes. Is Buffalo far from Wappinger Falls. Sebastian Burns and Bill Crawford own a gym there. [/quote]

I went to powerhouse a few times back in college. My friends brother used to get us free passes it’s a good place.

As for my anitsocial dungeon I was refering to my basement that occasionally a few friends from the neighborhood come to lift from time to time.

No clue where Wappinger Falls is.

I went to Steel Mill gym and signed up that place is great if your up in Buffalo.

anyone know the name of that gym you’re talking about in wappinger falls

I do not know the name. Visit www.metalmilitia.net. Email or call them for info.