T Nation

Search Engine Trouble: 5 x 5

Ok, I'm looking for a good MWF 5x5 routine, but I'm having a hell of a time finding one on T-Mag. I type in "5x5" and "5 x 5" on the forum here and get nothing at all. I've also used both of those in an article search and only see it briefly mentioned in the articles that do come up, not specific routines.

I know it shouldn't be too hard to come up with a routine (pick only compound movements, etc.), but I would like to see how people vary the exercises from each workout. I am on a low-carb diet so I'm trying to keep volume low with this program.

Does anyone know where I could find a good 5x5 routine. I was wondering if the search engine was broken, but I'm able to pull up other searchs without problem. Thanks for any info.

No search engine problem. I've been reading t-mag since issue 5. The only 5x5 workout I remember is Poliquins maximal weight program from the first year. One of the only strength coaches that really uses 5x5 is Bill Starr(he does not write for t-mag).

You can find a sample 5x5 program on the "Getting Ripped Support Group Part II" thread; post: Joel Marion, Re: