Sean Connery is a Pimp

Discuss.

We discussed this 20 years ago!

Anyway, I’d slap Eva Braun, Ann Coulter and the redheads from both “Sex & The City” and “Desperate Housewives”

Lmao that’s fucking hilarious, her tone when she quoted him suggested she was expecting him to be all “OMG I’m sorry that was totally inappropriate” but instead he plays it totally cool. What a baller.

[quote]JLu wrote:
Lmao that’s fucking hilarious, her tone when she quoted him suggested she was expecting him to be all “OMG I’m sorry that was totally inappropriate” but instead he plays it totally cool. What a baller.[/quote]

would’ve been even better if he said nothing and just slapped that stutter out of her voice and the condescending look off her face

At the end of the video too Barbara Wlaters says “He’s been married to his wife for 31 years and we haven’t heard a single complaint”
No shit!

[quote]polo77j wrote:
JLu wrote:
Lmao that’s fucking hilarious, her tone when she quoted him suggested she was expecting him to be all “OMG I’m sorry that was totally inappropriate” but instead he plays it totally cool. What a baller.

would’ve been even better if he said nothing and just slapped that stutter out of her voice and the condescending look off her face[/quote]

Lmao reading this just made me picture Connery giving her the death stare for a few seconds before violently backhanding her out of her chair. I wish I could make a video of what it looked like in my head.

How can I embed this? How can I save this to my hub?

Suck it, Barbara aka Skeletor’s sister.

I was hoping the interview would have gone down in a similar fashion to this one:

Looks like Psycho Sid, but with a better promo.

I thought Sean Connery’s awesomeness was common knowledge at this point.

[quote]JLu wrote:
polo77j wrote:
JLu wrote:

would’ve been even better if he said nothing and just slapped that stutter out of her voice and the condescending look off her face

Lmao reading this just made me picture Connery giving her the death stare for a few seconds before violently backhanding her out of her chair. I wish I could make a video of what it looked like in my head.[/quote]

James Bond does not slap, he uses his judo chop to the neck that even Chuck Norris can’t defend.

My domain name shows were my loyalties lie on this matter.