Se7en and HOT-ROX Extreme

Hey guys…

This is my first post. I have a question. I just ordered Se7en and HOT-ROX Extreme and I want to know two things but before I ask them Ill give you a short background.

I have been working out for a few years and just recently started lifting heavy over the last few months. I have gained more muscle and strength since I started but also some flab (inevitable I know). But I ordered these two products to help both get rid of the flab so you can see the muscle and harden the muscle (for the obvious reasons).

Anyway I eat completely clean…I have for about 6 months. I am 5’2 114 lbs (i know i don’t need to lose “weight” it’s just that loose skin on arms and belly that don’t show my muscle like it should)

Basically my first question is, timing of taking Se7en and HRX. Se7en a soon as i wake and HRX like a half hour later??? what is best?

Second question is…i read the article for women about diet cycling…like 2-3 weeks eating above maintenance then 2 slightly below, to keep muscle and lose fat. Im gonna try it and see if it works for my body, but should i just take HOT-ROX during deficit weeks or take it all the time??? Help anyone???

Thanks

Melanie

[quote]mucchiello wrote:
Basically my first question is, timing of taking Se7en and HRX. Se7en a soon as i wake and HRX like a half hour later??? what is best?[/quote]

There’s no reason they can’t be taken at the same time.

Just follow the label recommendations for each product.

[quote]mucchiello wrote:
Second question is…i read the article for women about diet cycling…like 2-3 weeks eating above maintenance then 2 slightly below, to keep muscle and lose fat. Im gonna try it and see if it works for my body, but should i just take HOT-ROX during deficit weeks or take it all the time???[/quote]

I recommend trying both to see which works best for you.

I used to stack Maximum Strength HOT-ROX and Methoxy-7 - which I believe is the older version of Se7en -when I would cut to get super lean (with morning cardio).

I actually got some pretty good results. I think Se7en will be good for those who are getting really cut and want that overall harder look.

thanks guys. i think ill do the HOT-ROX even on the non-deficit weeks and see what happens…then tweak from there if i feel like im losing strength. maybe ill do the lower dosage during that time just to not GAIN fat.