10mg|am/10mg|pm

E…MaxLMG(Phera-Plex):
(17-methyl-delta 2-etiocallocholane)

1-2 wks 10mg/day
10mg|am

3-4 wks 20mg/day
10mg|am/10mg|pm

MaxLMG
(13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene 17-one)

3-4 wks 25mg/day
25/mg|am

Currently I am 230lbs with around 14% bodyfat.

Bench:135x12,185x10,225x10,285x8

My planned PCT was

Nolvadex
wk 1:
40mg/day
wk 2:
30mg/day
wk 3-4:
20mg/day

Clenbuterol (need help on effective dosing)

Also on cycle was planning on taking ReboundXT or 6-Oxo at low doses to prevent aromitization.

Supplements on cycle are as follows:
Milk Thistle
Saw Palmetto
Red Yeast Rice
Arginine
Tyrosine
Buffered Creatine

During the 8 weeks I will plan on eating a clean 4000 calories per day as I am predisposed to gaining fat very easily. Mostly chicken, fish, oatmeal, brown rice, veggies, and low carb protein shakes. If I keep my protein intake around 250-300g per day I don’t see gaining 30lbs as a problem.

I am worried that I am not taking enough precautions though (hair loss, gyno, shut down) or if these drugs at these doses for four weeks will cause any of the above with the pct.

I plan on starting it after the holidays when I will have all the drinking and eating crap food out of my system so I have until january to figure all of my shit out. HELP!

I’d stay away from Superdrol, that sh1t will give you a kidney infection. I took two cycles and both times it happened. If your going to take it anyways, drink sh1t loads of water, like a gallon a day or more.

I have had good experiences with M1T.

I know that superdrol is extremely bad on the kidneys but since it has been so long since ive taken anything and im only running 20mg a day as part of a stack and drink about a gallon or more a day that I shouldnt run into your problem. Also how much time passed between your m1t cycle and your superdrol cycle, and then why would you do two cycles of it if you got a kidney infection the first time?

UPDATE

I will be using salbutamol and ketotifen instead of clen because of accessibility issues. Anyone have an idea of effective dosing/cycling i’ve never used fat loss drugs except for ephedrine otc stuff. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Bump. Help with PCT ideas and sal dosing. Bump

bump help bump

bump