SD Clone and Medications

I bought a bottle of EPG Dianavar last week. A close friend of mine recommended it to me, so trusting him I didn’t notice it was a SD clone. I have never taken SD but I know a bit about it. Once I read the back and figured out what it was I bought

Bulgarian Tribulus
Terrestris,

Hawthorne Berries,

Organ Shield
(Milk Thistle (standarized for 80% silymarin)
Beta-Sitosterol (Pygeum africnum)
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Repens) (berries)
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC)
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA)
Quercitin Dihydrate
Coenzyme Q-10 (CoQ10))

Taurine Powder,

Red Yeast Rice,

Tongkat Ali

Maca Root

Nolvadex

Anyway I felt good about like I covered my ass. I started preloading the add on supps today and realized hey I take prescription medications. So I need some advice. Should I get rid of the SD or will I be ok with the oragan shield. If not is there anything I can take to ensure my liver is ok. I would go to my doctor but it would take a month to get a non emergency appointment plus he would simply say I strongly advise you do not take any form of steroid. Anyway here are the medicines I take daily. Any input or feedback is greatly appreciated.

Klonopin 1mg/twice daily
tegratol 200mg/twice daily
synthroid 25mcg/morning before meal
Norco (hydrocodone) 7.5/325mg./every 4 hours or as needed

all of these are medicines I cannot do without

I assume you live with chronic pain and hypothyroidism, potentially crippling anxiety, muscle spasm or insomnia given you’re on benzodiazepines twice daily (though that would negate insomnia from the list given 2x/day). Do you have epilepsy by chance? (tegratol) or neuropathic pain?

Tegratol is implicated within a few cases of acute hepatic injury, SD clones are highly nephrotoxic+hepatotoxic, opiates + klonopin however should amoreliate BP issues and increased HR caused by catecholamine release induced by AAS (and thyroid meds if you dose too high). However using SD/SD clones isn’t a good idea, the toxic nature fo said compounds thorough the roof, I’m not going to recommend steroids too you, as it’s an individualistic choice that must be made after a careful evaluation of the risks/rewards. What I would strongly suggest however it to get you’re hormonal status tested as opiates are a common cause of hypogonadism, in which TRT may be tremendously beneficial for you if it seems you’ll require long term opiate therapy.

Instead of buying all of that, I would’ve bought testosterone. I’d advise against taking SD.

@unreal24278 I’d guessed Epilepsy too going by the medication.