Scumbag of the Week 1/24

I hope some HUGE inmate gets a hold of him and his gay lovers in prison…

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070124/ap_on_re_us/sex_offender_ruse

Wow! He’ll get his, don’t you worry.

Unless he moves to Vermont where the judge will just set him free.

[quote]derek wrote:

Unless he moves to Vermont where the judge will just set him free.[/quote]

Care to expound about the Vermont comment???

[quote]TheSicilian wrote:
derek wrote:

Unless he moves to Vermont where the judge will just set him free.

Care to expound about the Vermont comment???

[/quote]

Sure.

Last week, Burlington, Vermont Judge Edward Cashman sentenced an admitted child rapist to a mere 60 days in jail. Prosecutors were seeking at least an eight year sentence (also outrageously lacking) for the molester. Cashman’s foolish sentence not only places a child rapist back on the streets, but sends the message to all pedophiles: Come to Burlington…Our children our fair game!

The molester (Mark Hulett) who received the incredibly light sentence admitted to Judge Cashman that he had raped his victim so many times over a three year period, that he had lost count of their encounters. Hulett began raping the little girl when she was only seven years old.

Judge Cashman has been on the bench for 25 years. He now says that he no longer believes in punishment. Cashman also wanted rapist Hulett to enter a counseling program and thought that was more important than keeping him off the streets for several years.

Child rapist Mark Hulett will be free once again in only two months. He will be free once again to molest innocent children. Make no mistake…He will rape more children.

According to the National Institutes of Health, the average child molester sexually abuses 117 children over his lifetime. Child molesters cannot be rehabilitated. The only reliable solution to the problem is to extend the death penalty to these monsters.

When diplomacy fails…

[quote]derek wrote:
Last week, Burlington, Vermont Judge Edward Cashman sentenced an admitted child rapist to a mere 60 days in jail.
[/quote]
Is there a publicly accessible database where we can find his name and residence?

I’ve been WAY too grumpy on “The Nation” today…

I need to re-group before I comment on this NON-justice…

What does this ass-hole in Vermont think about the punishment that this little girl has suffered for much of her young Life?

Damn…

Mufasa

http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?s=4325804

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,181498,00.html

http://www.timesargus.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070111/NEWS02/701110346/1003/NEWS02

“James pleaded guilty in Bennington District Court on Monday to a felony charge of aggravated sexual assault on a victim less than 10 years old. The 4-year-old victim, now 5, told police the assaults had taken place on at least 10 different occasions.”

“Bennington District Court Judge David Howard sentenced James to 30 months to five years in jail, but suspended all of the jail time. Instead, Howard ordered James to comply with three conditions: successfully complete sex offender therapy; refrain from criminal behavior; and pay a standard $22 court surcharge.”

Vigilante vij-uh-lan-tee noun

1. a member of a vigilance committee.

2. any person who takes the law into his or her own hands, as by avenging a crime.

3. done violently and summarily, without recourse to lawful procedures: vigilante justice.

For tax purposes, would I put “Private Contractor” or just “Vigilante” on my tax return?

our system sucks!

why cant there be basic laws that hold steady instead of some ones opinion

[quote]derek wrote:
http://www.timesargus.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070111/NEWS02/701110346/1003/NEWS02

“James pleaded guilty in Bennington District Court on Monday to a felony charge of aggravated sexual assault on a victim less than 10 years old. The 4-year-old victim, now 5, told police the assaults had taken place on at least 10 different occasions.”

“Bennington District Court Judge David Howard sentenced James to 30 months to five years in jail, but suspended all of the jail time. Instead, Howard ordered James to comply with three conditions: successfully complete sex offender therapy; refrain from criminal behavior; and pay a standard $22 court surcharge.”

[/quote]

If that, or any such case ever happen to one of my children, I swear to God I’m gonna the one on trial, 'cause I sure as hell will take steps to insure that the guy never, ever thinks about a child without quivering and looking for me over his shoulder.

Just reading this stuff gives me thoughts of ripping the man’s dick off and shoving it in his own mouth.

Worse is, I’m pretty sure my prison time will be longer than his would’ve been…

Wait am I reading the first article right? A 29yr old passing as a 12yr old?

What?

[quote]Zen warrior wrote:

If that, or any such case ever happen to one of my children, I swear to God I’m gonna the one on trial, 'cause I sure as hell will take steps to insure that the guy never, ever thinks about a child without quivering and looking for me over his shoulder.

Just reading this stuff gives me thoughts of ripping the man’s dick off and shoving it in his own mouth.

Worse is, I’m pretty sure my prison time will be longer than his would’ve been…

[/quote]

He’d be looking over his shoulder at a Louisville Slugger moving about 80 mph.

I use this phrase or something like it quite a bit but it seems to be true nonethless.

“I bet that wouldn’t happen a hundred years ago”

I don’t think it’d even come to trial. The body (the molester) would never be found.

Why are you guys all upset? All morality, all values, are relative. There are no absolutes and a child-rapist is just ‘expressing his/her lifestyle’.

We have to get away from all these old-fashioned notions such as rights, justice, honesty, and so forth. If a large group votes for it, it MUST be right, since right and wrong are simply a matter of the latest poll numbers.

If I object to embryonic stem-cell research, or abortion, or if I favor continuing to fight in Iraq, well, I’m immoral and wrong because I was outvoted.

Power is everything, justice is nothing.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Why are you guys all upset? All morality, all values, are relative. There are no absolutes and a child-rapist is just ‘expressing his/her lifestyle’.

We have to get away from all these old-fashioned notions such as rights, justice, honesty, and so forth. If a large group votes for it, it MUST be right, since right and wrong are simply a matter of the latest poll numbers.

If I object to embryonic stem-cell research, or abortion, or if I favor continuing to fight in Iraq, well, I’m immoral and wrong because I was outvoted.

Power is everything, justice is nothing.[/quote]

We must be related or something. Nice post

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

It’s not so much what a large group of voters wants, because surely voters are incapable of governing their own affairs. That is why we need a big all powerful federal (not state) government to think for us. The important decisions should be left to a small group of elitists from the northeast to run the entire country.

[quote]n3wb wrote:
our system sucks!

why cant there be basic laws that hold steady instead of some ones opinion [/quote]

Come on, we just “elected” a San Francisco flaming liberal to speaker of the house and 3rd in line for the Presidency. You don’t think issues regarding sexual immorality will be taken seriously, do you? Be careful what (who) you ask (vote) for.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

BINGO!

I guarantee within the next 10 years, pedophilia will be considered a “disease” and offenders will have to simply submit to medical treatment with no jail time. Mark my words.