Scrotum Sighting:-(

Here is beer nuts.

Mod Note: Sorry, but everyone already knows why you should never look under a kilt.

Ooops…!

Almost forgot Jessica S.!

Baby Girl can put a hurt on some Short Short too!

HOLLA!

Mufasa

Her face doesnt even look real.

God I hate that.

Brett T:
Just. Quit. Looking.

Sorry, no can do. Much like a car wreck, you know it’s horrible, but you can’t look away.

I must confess, someone here found me out. YES, I have a serious burning desire for the pasty faced, gray pubes, ball swinging “new guy” at the gym. If I see him tomorrow, I’m going to drag him into the sauna and have my way with his wrinkled nut sack.
I’ll let you know how it turns out:-)

[quote]Brett T. wrote:
tekgrl wrote:

I know you’re trying to be sarcastic and funny here, but there’s probably some truth to this. Seems to me like you can’t get him off your mind.[/quote]

I doubt she’s wants to fuck an old ass man. The only truth I see behind this is the fantasy she might have of taking a guy into the sauna and having her way with him, which BTW is good to know women think that shit up. I thought it was funny as hell.

[quote]Brett T. wrote:
I know you’re trying to be sarcastic and funny here, but there’s probably some truth to this. Seems to me like you can’t get him off your mind.[/quote]

You sound bitter… let me guess, you were hanging your nuts out and nobody noticed, right?

Try the old man blow drying his nuts in the change room, I’m sure he’d be happy to gawk at you!

[quote]swivel wrote:
once a friend of mine walked up to our table in the dining hall with his sack protruding from his zipper. he stood there and asked “anyone want a kiwi ?”[/quote]

AHAHHAHAHAA - MENTAL PICTURE !!!

whew… that was damn funny…

I know that fucker! He goes to my gym!!!

[quote]
Try the old man blow drying his nuts in the change room, I’m sure he’d be happy to gawk at you![/quote]

[quote]Damici wrote:
I know that fucker! He goes to my gym!!!

Try the old man blow drying his nuts in the change room, I’m sure he’d be happy to gawk at you!

[/quote]

He gets around.

[quote]Brett T. wrote:
tekgrl wrote:

Sorry, no can do. Much like a car wreck, you know it’s horrible, but you can’t look away.

You’re one of THOSE people too? It’s a damn good thing I don’t know you in real life, because you would annoy the living hell out of me.

I must confess, someone here found me out. YES, I have a serious burning desire for the pasty faced, gray pubes, ball swinging “new guy” at the gym. If I see him tomorrow, I’m going to drag him into the sauna and have my way with his wrinkled nut sack.
I’ll let you know how it turns out:-)

HEY, PENT UP AND PISSED!

I think you’re just mad because no hottie at your gym has offered to take you into the sauna:P

Lighten up, dude, this thread is supposed to be funny. Maybe you should spank it before you respond next so you don’t come across like such an uptight dweeb.

Want some lotion? (evil laugh)

[quote]duke wrote:
swivel wrote:
once a friend of mine walked up to our table in the dining hall with his sack protruding from his zipper. he stood there and asked “anyone want a kiwi ?”
[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ahhhhhhhhh I cant stop laughing
hahahahaahahah

Did somebody say balls?

*** NSFW ***

*** NSFW ***
*** NSFW ***
*** NSFW ***
*** NSFW ***
*** NSFW ***

I have never actually seen balls at the gym – well, maybe once, but I had to bend over a bench, twist my head just so, and squint really hard – but there is one guy who wears thin grey cotton shorts with no underwear, and he gets all sweaty everywhere. It’s almost like a fascinating wet t-shirt contest, only bumpier… Like you, I am somehow compelled to look…and look…and look. But the guy I’m talking about isn’t old and nasty, so maybe it doesn’t count.
What gets me about your guy is – ick – if his nasty nuts actually touch the equipment he’s sitting on. EEEWWW…

[quote]4est wrote:
Something terrible[/quote]

Dude!

That was fucking treacherous!

{whistfull sigh- Mango…}

[quote]4est wrote:
Did somebody say balls?

*** NSFW ***

*** NSFW ***
*** NSFW ***
*** NSFW ***
*** NSFW ***
*** NSFW ***
[/quote]

Totally wrong, ow my eyes!

Why do girls always refer to male genital parts as gross when males find girl parts attractive?

[quote]HardcoreHorn wrote:
Why do girls always refer to male genital parts as gross when males find girl parts attractive?[/quote]

…because thats the case…

Why do girls always refer to male genital parts as gross when males find girl parts attractive?[/quote]

i hate to be the guy to point out the obvious but…

“Men and women are completely different animals. They look different, think differently, and they behave differently.”

So with that though in mind lets answer ur question.
-Men find the reproductive areas of a women attractive WHEN the “woman is hot”.
-Women find the reproductive areas of a men attractive WHEN “she is either attracted to the guy or horny”.

see… hope this helps…

Personally, I think it has something to do with external vs. internal genitalia. Women have little to nothing externally visible, while guys have it all hanging out. In fact, I find “the nothing” in that area of women attractive.