T Nation

Scrotum Sighting:-(

I go to the gym early for various reasons:
-To avoid soccer moms that use the weight machines as their own personal coat hangers while they yak incessantly about their car pools, etc.
-Can’t afford a decent home gym at this time
-to avoid the trainers that always want to “show me” something

I find that at 4:30 AM, if there are trainers there, they’re too tired to say hello, much less bug me with their “tips”

You can imagine my surprise today as I was getting ready to do inclines…

On the bench next to me a 40-something guy warming up with his leg up on the bench lunging forward as his BALLS came popping out.

I’m not asking for advice on what to say, etc., I hope to never see him again, but how in the hell can a guy WO flapping in the breeze like that? And how the hell could he not FEEL his nuts plastered to his leg?

I won’t lie, I looked more than once, I just couldn’t believe this dude was oblivious to his NUTS popping out of his shorts. Maybe he was wearing a jock and forgot to put his balls in…at any rate, it was super NASTY. I’m hoping he was just visiting or something…

for anyone interested in big balls:

Were they hairy?

That’s a funny story.

If you mention it to him, “that’s sick, your balls are hanging out” he’ll either get embarrassed and never come back (at that time) or probably ask you why you were looking.

If he asks why you were looking, say something like “they’re unusually small, I didn’t think it was possible for a grown man to have such tiny ones”.

In all seriousness, tell the front counter staff about a ‘hygiene issue going on’. When he comes by, the staff will say ‘they’ve had complaints he’s not wearing appropriate clothing’.

[quote]tekgrl wrote:

for anyone interested in big balls:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vyzUFOI92H8 [/quote]

Don’t AC/DC have the best lyrics.

That must have been an ugly sight for you.
It reminds me of a skit Tim Allen did on his comedy video. He discovers that elbow skin is actually left over scrotum skin. God apparently had some scrotum skin left over when he was making man and decided to use it for the elbows.

That cracked me up for days, in fact we started a company and called it Elbow Skin International. Every time someone asked us what it meant we’d laugh our stupid arses off.

But I digress, sorry. By all means if it happens again I’d let the gym staff handle it, so to speak :slight_smile:

You’re a smart woman to train that early in the morning. Let me guess, the annoying personal trainers are men? :slight_smile:

I don’t think the guy could feel it hanging out. We don’t exactly have a scrotum bra, so it can move around in our pants all day and we wouldn’t notice it, you know?

Next time tell him that you can see something coming out of his shorts. If he takes that as a compliment (ugh), tell the front desk.

[quote]duke wrote:
It reminds me of a skit Tim Allen did on his comedy video. He discovers that elbow skin is actually left over scrotum skin. God apparently had some scrotum skin left over when he was making man and decided to use it for the elbows.[/quote]

That would explain why my girlfriend is always caressing my elbows.

once a friend of mine walked up to our table in the dining hall with his sack protruding from his zipper. he stood there and asked “anyone want a kiwi ?”

Did they smell?

say “hey i think you may have sat in some gum”

Okay…

That’s just NASTY!!!

Ewwww…!

Mufasa

DAMN, Roids!

I sure as hell hope tek didn’t go up and take a SNORT of the guy’s Mud Flaps!!!

(DAY-um…!!!)

Mufasa

LOL. Thats like the skit from jackass 2 where Johny Knoxville gets made up to look like an old man and walks around with his ‘balls’ hanging out of his shorts.

Classic.

But… but… but the guy from Animal Pak said to train balls out and eat huge.

Scrotum Dude CAME BACK!

Ewwww!

Today, he replaced his balls out shorts with these teeny weenie super tight ass shorts-like from the 70’s. I wanted to tell him hot pants are meant for women, but again, don’t want this dude thinking I’m “into” him:-) There are actually much better looking guys at my gym who keep their balls to themselves…

I saw the Knoxville old man balls skit and started to wonder if this guy is part of a prank…sadly, I just think he’s misguided. So, when he caught my reaction to his teeny weenie screaming yellow shorts today, he gave me a nod. (yak!) I can’t believe someone can be that clueless and think they’re IT.

Maybe I’ll train at 3:00 am instead:-)

Eh…Who cares? Deal with it. We men have been dealing with the plethora of fat ass women wearing clothes that are obviously to small for them to wear, day in and day out for our entire lives.

Id say its a fair trade off.

[quote]tekgrl wrote:
Scrotum Dude CAME BACK!

Ewwww!

Today, he replaced his balls out shorts with these teeny weenie super tight ass shorts-like from the 70’s. I wanted to tell him hot pants are meant for women, but again, don’t want this dude thinking I’m “into” him:-) There are actually much better looking guys at my gym who keep their balls to themselves…

I saw the Knoxville old man balls skit and started to wonder if this guy is part of a prank…sadly, I just think he’s misguided. So, when he caught my reaction to his teeny weenie screaming yellow shorts today, he gave me a nod. (yak!) I can’t believe someone can be that clueless and think they’re IT.

Maybe I’ll train at 3:00 am instead:-)[/quote]

He’s probably noticed that you stare at him your entire “workout”.

Just. Quit. Looking.

I agree that we (guys) have to deal with a plethora of fat-ass women wearing things they shouldn’t be wearing, but in tekgrl’s defense, the trade is not nearly “fair.” There’s nuthin’ worse than nuts.

NOTHING.

She’s got the short end of the stick in this “trade,” I’m afraid.

[quote]V R wrote:
Eh…Who cares? Deal with it. We men have been dealing with the plethora of fat ass women wearing clothes that are obviously to small for them to wear, day in and day out for our entire lives.

Id say its a fair trade off. [/quote]

Ahahaha, careful, don’t tell anyone at the gym or they’ll up your membership fees to cover the free entertainment… ;(

tek:

“I SAW you lookin’, Baby…!”

“You KNOW you want a piece of this Hunkin’ Man Love, now don’t cha’???”

(…as he proceeds to lick out his tongue, lick his lips, and shake his Love Nuts at tek…!)

Mufasa!

(P.S. This thread is just WAY to damn much fun!)

Now THIS is who should wear Short Shorts…

NOT hairy guys with chicken legs, wearing a headband!

Mufasa