Screwing with People at the Gym

Ann just doesn’t give a fuck

God bless her and her master warrior heart

I act just like that when I’m working out with 3 or more friends…yea i know, I’m an ass.

Or that something about working out and getting my adrenaline pumping makes me go nuts and hyphie (bay area term)

Gym is normally empty cause I always workout very early in the morning :smiley:

LOL I want to return something like that to the lost and found.

“Ummm, I found this spoon under the treadmill…”

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
elano wrote:
I hate when people try to put their nuts in my face while im bench pressing. They think its funny but its not!

Yeah. It is.[/quote]

Haha nice. I was just kidding tho.
One of my friends punched another friend of mine in the stomach while he was bench pressing, that was messed up but kinda funny at the same time. I’m just glad they didn’t do t to me.

[quote]SSC wrote:
I’m not sure if it’s because I just got high, but that video made me laugh my ass off. Good video indeed.[/quote]

I’m not even high and I thought that was one of the funniest videos I’ve seen on here. I think I woke up the neighbors. =O

[quote]elano wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:
elano wrote:
I hate when people try to put their nuts in my face while im bench pressing. They think its funny but its not!

Yeah. It is.

Haha nice. I was just kidding tho.
One of my friends punched another friend of mine in the stomach while he was bench pressing, that was messed up but kinda funny at the same time. I’m just glad they didn’t do t to me.[/quote]

I know you were kidding. Having seen the underside of the nutsack of every guy in my club I can appreciate it although I don’t think it’s deliberate with them (or is it?). A good way to back them up is a fast PL set up swinging under the bar to arch and they catch the top your head in the boys. Oooh, now it’s a cup sport.

[quote]pinkponyz wrote:
Christine wrote:
I like to hide the pussy pad. (The pad that the latless wonders use to protect their neck when squating 95 pounds.)

Pussy pad was a nice word. We use to call it something that’s best translated to “the gay roll”, but that doesnt rhyme too well in english.

If you see anybody using the pussy pad, and they have more than nothing on the bar, it’s a safe bet that they will do quarter squats. Too bad I didn’t make bets on that stuff before, I’d be rich by now!

The best way to screw with serious lifters is asking them questions in the middle of their sets, or asking them to pause so you can pass between the benches or whatever. God I hate people doing that.[/quote]

I HATE THAT SHIT

[quote]sicilianspeed42 wrote:
Christine wrote:
I like to hide the pussy pad. (The pad that the latless wonders use to protect their neck when squating 95 pounds.)

hah, glad to see I’m not the only one who uses that term…

Tampon is acceptable also.[/quote]

i like the alliteration of “pussy pad”…we always called it “the barbell maxi pad” which is just a little long to say sometimes.

I’ve always wanted to see someone squat while wearing a bicycle helmet.

A friend of mine wore a Spider-man costume to the gym. Wore it for the entire workout.

I used to have a video of him benching in it, but I’m pretty sure I deleted it.

That’s good laugh, I don’t know how someone didn’t say anything to the guy singing on the bike, especially when he had no headphones on.

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:

A good way to back them up is a fast PL set up swinging under the bar to arch and they catch the top your head in the boys. Oooh, now it’s a cup sport.

[/quote]

I’ve done this. When I got up to see what damage I caused, I whacked my head on the bar so hard, the knurls left a mark on my forehead.

I don’t see how making a total fool of yourself is “screwing with people at the gym”, unless your idea of that is to see how many people you can get to think that you’re a complete fucking idiot.

So, who is the joke supposed to be on again? ; )

who cares, its funny either way

[quote]sicilianspeed42 wrote:
Christine wrote:

hah, glad to see I’m not the only one who uses that term…

Tampon is acceptable also.[/quote]

Eh - I never understood the compulsion to be uncomfortable or to have to hurt yourself while training in order to be accepted into the macho club…

Fuck it - I totally have one of those pads in my home gym for the bar when I squat - I definitely don’t think it’s necessary to make myself miserable in order to prove how awesomely tough I am… ; )

I also wear lifting gloves. I know that’s considered pussy as well, but as a guitar player, I really don’t need to bang my hands up.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
I don’t see how making a total fool of yourself is “screwing with people at the gym”, unless your idea of that is to see how many people you can get to think that you’re a complete fucking idiot.

So, who is the joke supposed to be on again? ; )[/quote]

Where is your sense of humor!

[quote]brian.m wrote:
who cares, its funny either way[/quote]

Not really - I actually thought it was pretty stupid, and not funny.

However, that’s just my opinion. If others find it humorous, then by all means, enjoy. : )

skynett, once you get into your heavier sets, dont you find it makes the bar less stable and secure? -assuming you squat heavy and deep that is…

[quote]jchenky wrote:

Where is your sense of humor!

[/quote]

Actually, if you met me in person, I think you’d find that I have a great sense of humor - I just didn’t think this was funny.

Two cannibals are eating a clown - one stops, looks at the other and says: “Does this taste funny to you?” ; )

[quote]brian.m wrote:
skynett, once you get into your heavier sets, dont you find it makes the bar less stable and secure? -assuming you squat heavy and deep that is…[/quote]

Not really - but while I do squat deep, I don’t squat what would be considered heavy around here.

But when I was younger, I never found it an issue, even at heavier poundages…