T Nation

Screwing with People at the Gym

Ways to screw with people at the gym:

“You look so vulnerable right now”

Gold.

All I could do was watch people’s horrible form on the bench…

[quote]Dissonance wrote:
“You look so vulnerable right now”

Gold.[/quote]

I will use this next time I spot anyone.

I like to hide the pussy pad. (The pad that the latless wonders use to protect their neck when squating 95 pounds.)

[quote]Christine wrote:
I like to hide the pussy pad. (The pad that the latless wonders use to protect their neck when squating 95 pounds.)[/quote]

Or when using it on with 90lbs on an already cushioned standing calf raise machine.

[quote]Christine wrote:
I like to hide the pussy pad. (The pad that the latless wonders use to protect their neck when squating 95 pounds.)[/quote]

Pussy pad was a nice word. We use to call it something that’s best translated to “the gay roll”, but that doesnt rhyme too well in english.

If you see anybody using the pussy pad, and they have more than nothing on the bar, it’s a safe bet that they will do quarter squats. Too bad I didn’t make bets on that stuff before, I’d be rich by now!

The best way to screw with serious lifters is asking them questions in the middle of their sets, or asking them to pause so you can pass between the benches or whatever. God I hate people doing that.

[quote]Christine wrote:

hah, glad to see I’m not the only one who uses that term…

Tampon is acceptable also.

Hump in place - I see the 50-60 year old crowd do this on bosu balls at my gym all the time.

I’m not sure if it’s because I just got high, but that video made me laugh my ass off. Good video indeed.

[quote]sicilianspeed42 wrote:
Christine wrote:
I like to hide the pussy pad. (The pad that the latless wonders use to protect their neck when squating 95 pounds.)

Tampon is acceptable also.[/quote]

Tampon is the term my friends and I have always used. Nice to see that these terms are more commonly used than I originally thought.

That video was hilarious!

That was pretty funny. Tanks for the link.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
sicilianspeed42 wrote:
Christine wrote:

Tampon is acceptable also.

Tampon is the term my friends and I have always used. Nice to see that these terms are more commonly used than I originally though.

That video was hilarious![/quote]

Tampons serve a purpose though!

Well, I use the pussy pad for zercher squats, so I guess they aren’t competely worthless.

I also call it the tampon because the pussys use it.

[quote]Christine wrote:
I like to hide the pussy pad. (The pad that the trap-less wonders use to protect their neck when squating 95 pounds.)[/quote]

Not to get all technical… but just in case you didn’t know:)

95% of the time I love that you hide the pussy bad 100% of the time

I don’t know if she’s just fucking with everyone in the gym or not.

I hate when people try to put their nuts in my face while im bench pressing. They think its funny but its not!

I needed a laugh tonight and this provided it, thank you.

[quote]johnnytang24 wrote:

I don’t know if she’s just fucking with everyone in the gym or not.[/quote]

If she’s fucking with everyone, then she’s really committing to the act.

[quote]elano wrote:
I hate when people try to put their nuts in my face while im bench pressing. They think its funny but its not![/quote]

Yeah. It is.