T Nation

Screwed Up a Cycle, No PCT

So let me start off by saying that I should have done research before injecting test cyp. So to make a long story short I am 25 years old and I injected 100mg on the 18th and 200mg on the 25th. After my second injection I thought I might as well do some research since I had the time, and to my dismay found that I am doing it totally wrong and will screw something up if I don’t do EVERYTHING correctly. I didn’t know about PCTs or estrogen blockers or whatever(my research is still far from being done IF I plan to attempt this again in the future).

So my question to you all is, what do I do? I don’t care about making gains at this point, I just don’t want to be permanently messed up, or have a long unhappy recovery. I am definitely not planning to inject anymore. I just want to go back to normal as fast as possible. Do I need PCT? Will some OTCs be enough? I am a total noob at this so I literally don’t know where to get ANYTHING. and even if i could order it off of some shady website the clock is ticking! Help please!

[quote]FenixFire wrote:
So let me start off by saying that I should have done research before injecting test cyp. So to make a long story short I am 25 years old and I injected 100mg on the 18th and 200mg on the 25th. After my second injection I thought I might as well do some research since I had the time, and to my dismay found that I am doing it totally wrong and will screw something up if I don’t do EVERYTHING correctly. I didn’t know about PCTs or estrogen blockers or whatever(my research is still far from being done IF I plan to attempt this again in the future).
Dude you only injected 300mg relax lol
You should keep doing research because it’s so easy to get your hands on things you’ll need like Nolva. If you don’t have any signs of side effects I wouldn’t stress it if you do the you need to order some stuff or find source locally
So my question to you all is, what do I do? I don’t care about making gains at this point, I just don’t want to be permanently messed up, or have a long unhappy recovery. I am definitely not planning to inject anymore. I just want to go back to normal as fast as possible. Do I need PCT? Will some OTCs be enough? I am a total noob at this so I literally don’t know where to get ANYTHING. and even if i could order it off of some shady website the clock is ticking! Help please![/quote]

[quote]FenixFire wrote:

So my question to you all is, what do I do? I don’t care about making gains at this point, I just don’t want to be permanently messed up, or have a long unhappy recovery. I am definitely not planning to inject anymore. I just want to go back to normal as fast as possible. Do I need PCT? Will some OTCs be enough? I am a total noob at this so I literally don’t know where to get ANYTHING. and even if i could order it off of some shady website the clock is ticking! Help please![/quote]

… you may luck out and just have a mild estradiol spike and mess up your libido for a several weeks. you’ll get through it.

otc solutions?

not much… and results are not anything to brag about.

eat a ton of cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower brussel sprouts and cabbage. they are high in Indole-3 Acetate, Indole-3 Carbonyl and Diindolylmethane that “are supposed to” detoxify bad estrogenic molecules.

white button mushrooms have some anti-estrogen properties. take 50mg of zinc for a few weeks.

skim through this down to bodybuilding part of this wiki page:

Read & Memorize these both from steroid and TRT hormone replacement forums:

How long does it take for side effects, if any, to show? Because so far all I have is anxiety :confused:

I’d expect that from a 16 year old not someone who’s 25

Anyways, you’ll be fine

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I’d expect that from a 16 year old not someone who’s 25

Anyways, you’ll be fine [/quote]

Yeah I know, its embarrassing, but it’s what happens when you’re in a “i dont really care anymore mood” and take a friends advice.

Im just glad I found this site before doing damage.

Honest I think you will be ok too, two shots isnt all that much to fret over, as someone said you may have a dampened libido for a little while.

Typically the longer you are on, the harder you will be shut down and 2 shots of cypionate wont be in your system all that long.

You could do some OTC test boosters maybe, or some d-aspartic acid.

In the future you need to have an AI and a SERM to accompany steroid use, some research will tell you why.

Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) is a very commonly used SERM, which makes up the primary part of most PCT as well. A dose of 40/30/20/20mg per day for 4 weeks is standard practice following a 10-12 week cycle. I would not suppose you would need that much or for that long.

If you are very frightened, and since these substances aren’t illegal to buy (strictly for research purposes of course) I feel it would be ok to tell you that researchstop.com is a good place to acquire ancilleries to accompany steroid usage.

PS Mods forgive me if im presumptious, and feel free to edit that last line if I violated any rules.