Screwed Up a Cycle, No PCT

[quote]FenixFire wrote:
So let me start off by saying that I should have done research before injecting test cyp. So to make a long story short I am 25 years old and I injected 100mg on the 18th and 200mg on the 25th. After my second injection I thought I might as well do some research since I had the time, and to my dismay found that I am doing it totally wrong and will screw something up if I don’t do EVERYTHING correctly. I didn’t know about PCTs or estrogen blockers or whatever(my research is still far from being done IF I plan to attempt this again in the future).

So my question to you all is, what do I do? I don’t care about making gains at this point, I just don’t want to be permanently messed up, or have a long unhappy recovery. I am definitely not planning to inject anymore. I just want to go back to normal as fast as possible. Do I need PCT? Will some OTCs be enough? I am a total noob at this so I literally don’t know where to get ANYTHING. and even if i could order it off of some shady website the clock is ticking! Help please![/quote]

… you may luck out and just have a mild estradiol spike and mess up your libido for a several weeks. you’ll get through it.

otc solutions?

not much… and results are not anything to brag about.

eat a ton of cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower brussel sprouts and cabbage. they are high in Indole-3 Acetate, Indole-3 Carbonyl and Diindolylmethane that “are supposed to” detoxify bad estrogenic molecules.

white button mushrooms have some anti-estrogen properties. take 50mg of zinc for a few weeks.

skim through this down to bodybuilding part of this wiki page:

Read & Memorize these both from steroid and TRT hormone replacement forums: