Screw You!

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
You should pee on him.[/quote]

Pee in his butt.

[quote]goochadamg wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:
LOL. Thx for your replies. I didn’t do anything. I walked away, it wasn’t worth the hassle. However, anyone have to deal with this sh*t?

Nah. But I’d fart on his head while he’s bench pressing.

[/quote]

I would’ve done this but with chalk. pimp slap!

similar thing happened to me. I was wearing a tightish shirt at work and one of the ladies complained because it was cold and my headlights were on. This is the same woman who wears tight blouses and you can count every roll on her back and along her sides and see her nipples at her belly button.

some folks drink the hater-ade

Tight shirts are uncomfortable…

[quote]jga wrote:
stick it in his pooper…wait[/quote]

It’s not gay if you do 'em for spite.

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
Wearing the T-Shirt in my avatar and a guy says to me:

You’re an embarrassment to all people who left heavy. You wear tight t-shirts. WTF? He was 160lbs MAX! I’m so pissed off. He wanted to fight me. I didn’t. I don’t do aggression.

Anyway. I’m Mad.[/quote]

He just walked up to you in public and insulted you?

There are people that do this beyond the 7th grade?

Is this some kind of cultural thing? Where are you? The Balkans? France? Texas?

I weigh about 230lbs and I’m 6ft1. Low teens BF. Squat and DL about 500+ lbs RAW. Wearing the T-Shirt in my avatar and a guy says to me: You’re an embarrassment to all people who left heavy. You wear tight t-shirts. WTF? He was 160lbs MAX! I’m so pissed off. He wanted to fight me. I didn’t. I don’t do aggression.

Anyway. I’m Mad.

Though you should know.[/quote]

that is all you had to do.

[quote]ElbowStrike wrote:

Is this some kind of cultural thing? Where are you? … Texas?[/quote]

Hey now…

We’re not ALL Rainjack.

[quote]Otep wrote:
ElbowStrike wrote:

Is this some kind of cultural thing? Where are you? … Texas?

Hey now…

We’re not ALL Rainjack.[/quote]

Or (Formerly)TexasGuy.

i don’t understand that reference?

however i agree, who the hell does that?

if i’m guy just randomly came up to me and said that, you bet i would of shoved his ass clear into the nearest pile of weights.

I think you have to understand that you’re better than him. I don’t mean better as in “I’m a better human being”. I mean better as in “I lift more than he does, I’m in better shape than him, and I could probably fuck his gf in his face and he would do nothing”.

With great power, comes the ability to be an arrogant prick. You have to brush the peasants aside, Swiss.

Watch any movie where James Spader is a prick and you’ll get the idea.

He probably wants to see you naked.

[quote]Rape Weight wrote:
He probably wants to see you naked.[/quote]

Yup, and because he is new and insecure about the whole him being gay thing, his innuendos are slightly off.

So there.

He wants you.

shoulda told him he was a disgrace to people that don’t lift heavy.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
so you were lifting and he just randomly walks up to tell you that?

Was he your age or some old dude?[/quote]

So: It was 2 AM and I’m walking to the taxi rank with my buddy when behind me I hear “HEY! DUDE” so I turn around.

There’s a man with a shaved head (bald) who’s probably 35-45 YO who starts telling me that I’m an embarassment to all those who go to the gym. I apparently take it too far and the T-Shirt I’m wearing is ridiculous.

He’s about 5ft6. Keeps yelling at me and all I can do is laugh to which he can only conclude that I want to fight him. I deny his request and my buddy is pissing himself. After about 2 minutes of me trying to rationalize with him I give up and start to walk away. He follows. My buddy turns to him and says:

“So wait a second. Let’s see if I got this right. You walk up to a guy who is clearly much stronger than you and you TELL him that he’s much stronger than you, you don’t like that he wears tight T-shirts AND you wan’t to fight him. How retarded ARE you?”

I couldn’t stop laughing. He was pretty offended. Before my buddy got in to a fight I dragged him away and we headed home whilst the guy changed his mind and yelled from a distance:

OI! I’D KICK YOUR ASS ANY DAY! COME FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN!

There was no point. We’d had a few beers and I didn’t want to get in shit with the cops for destroying him.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

similar thing happened to me. I was wearing a tightish shirt at work and one of the ladies complained because it was cold and my headlights were on. This is the same woman who wears tight blouses and you can count every roll on her back and along her sides and see her nipples at her belly button.

some folks drink the hater-ade

[/quote]

Pics or it didn’t happen.

i guess the BIGGER man walked away

I weigh about 230lbs and I’m 6ft1. Low teens BF. Squat and DL about 500+ lbs RAW. Wearing the T-Shirt in my avatar and a guy says to me: You’re an embarrassment to all people who left heavy. You wear tight t-shirts. WTF? He was 160lbs MAX! I’m so pissed off. He wanted to fight me. I didn’t. I don’t do aggression.

Anyway. I’m Mad.

Though you should know.[/quote]

Fighting is perfectly natural and should be a good option, provided no weapons are evident. (Being killed or killing someone is different from fighting to release natural aggression.) Fighting will raise your Test level and give you an adrenaline rush. The guy was giving you this option, like normal males should. You should take him up on it.

[quote]ElbowStrike wrote:
jga wrote:
stick it in his pooper…wait

It’s not gay if you do 'em for spite.[/quote]

It’s only gay if you like it.

Fuck it, it’s pointless sometimes.

Poor sod must be quite jealous.