Screw You!

I weigh about 230lbs and I’m 6ft1. Low teens BF. Squat and DL about 500+ lbs RAW. Wearing the T-Shirt in my avatar and a guy says to me: You’re an embarrassment to all people who left heavy. You wear tight t-shirts. WTF? He was 160lbs MAX! I’m so pissed off. He wanted to fight me. I didn’t. I don’t do aggression.

Anyway. I’m Mad.

Though you should know.

You shoulda shoulder pressed him, then tossed him across the gym.

You’re just an embarrassment now

So… I’m supposed to bust my ass to get big and then hide it. Got it. I’ll go out and purchase a cloak. Nobody will notice anything under one of those.

Off topic… there’s this one EXTREMELY fat asshole that lifts and wears tight shirts. His moobs are hyooge. He is an embarrassment.

Swiss, you are the man, he is a child. (PS doesn’t he know that wearing tighter shirts helps you to lift heavier because it keeps your muscles tighter and helps a little with the recoil? you should have owned him with knowledge rather than violence).

stay fly brother

here’s what you do

1. push press him to the moon

2. Get a tighter shirt

3. Fuck his girl

4. Take pics of you fucking his girl with a prepaid cell phone

5. calculate where he will land upon return to Earth

6. leave cell phone at calculated spot, with the picture menu open

7. post his girl’s number in a thread on T-Nation

LOL. Thx for your replies. I didn’t do anything. I walked away, it wasn’t worth the hassle. However, anyone have to deal with this sh*t?

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
LOL. Thx for your replies. I didn’t do anything. I walked away, it wasn’t worth the hassle. However, anyone have to deal with this sh*t?

[/quote]

all the time dude, I’m a real big dude 300 pounds, whenever I go out to a club all the little guys try to start shit with me

so you were lifting and he just randomly walks up to tell you that?

Was he your age or some old dude?

No. I’m not disgraceful enough to people that lift heavy to wear a tight t-shirt.

[/quote]

Nah. But I’d fart on his head while he’s bench pressing.

[/quote]

no, because if anyone who weighed 160 ever said that shit to me id beat their fuckin ass.

Ohhh, this happened in person…
I thought you meant someone PM’d this to you on T-Nation.

Why, a good beating would have been justified…

[quote]goochadamg wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:

Nah. But I’d fart on his head while he’s bench pressing.

[/quote]

LOL

You should have just smiled and said thank you for his feedback, clearly you are doing something right if he felt the need to say this to you.

You shoulda PUNKED him. It woulda been well deserved.

You should pee on him.

ct rockula, christ that happens to me also,what is it with smaller guys?while i’m only 270,this shit does mess up your good time. had 1 guy come up running his jaws wanting to kick my ass(why?)then he pulled his coat away showing his piece.christ all i was doing was drinking a pepsi.

The bigger they are, The harder they fall.

stick it in his pooper…wait