Screw the U.K.

[quote]lixy wrote:
lou21 wrote:
We were one of the only countries prepared to fight a war alongside you not so long ago. Maybe you should remember that. You guys don’t exactly have a lot of friends in this world as it is.

Don’t confuse Blair’s position with the opinion of the Brit majority.

http://www.icmresearch.co.uk/pdfs/2006_july_guardian_july_poll.pdf

[/quote]

we don’t need to,we have enough nukes to burn the world several times over

I don’t care for his release either.
But speaking of justice, did the people killed by the U.S. Navy when they shot down that Iranian airliner ever get any? I’m just wondering out loud here…

[quote]John S. wrote:
ephrem wrote:
…the UK is being pragmatic. The recession hit them hard, and to blow a deal like this over one guy is simply bad business. What did you expect John, that they would give priority to the feelings of american [and Scottish] families over the running of their nation?

All I am saying is I am done with the U.K.

They have shown themselves to be cowards and back stabbers. I wish nothing but the worse for them. I will boycott anything that comes out of the U.K., they can all go choke on a dick and die.

America needs to separate themselves from the U.K., I was able to talk to a few people today about this, and pretty much everyone I talked to said they are going to boycott the U.K.

If any of those cock suckers show up on our soil they should be shot. Fuck the rest of the world, we help them and they fuck us over. Its time to return to the mind set that America is number 1 and fuck the rest of the world.[/quote]

Puhleeze…

You think anyone from the UK on US soil should be shot because some asshole in Scotland made a horrible decision? Get a grip

Hundreds of UK soldiers have died in Afghanistan and Iraq, they’re the second biggest contingent of troops in Afghanistan…but they’re backstabbing cowards? 2+2=7?

You really are dumbz. The fuck everyone else attitude will be really popular when china and the rest of Asia surpasses the US economy. The rest of the world is waking up to the fact that the US isnt all it used to be.

Considering our balance of trade, we need the rest of the world alot more than we need them.

[quote]kodiak82 wrote:
lixy wrote:
lou21 wrote:
We were one of the only countries prepared to fight a war alongside you not so long ago. Maybe you should remember that. You guys don’t exactly have a lot of friends in this world as it is.

we don’t need to,we have enough nukes to burn the world several times over[/quote]

lol…brits release terrorist…the only thing left to do is to nuke the world…several times.

Im curious how you think your standard of living will be affected if we nuke the rest of the world.

Jingoism won’t save you.

[quote]kodiak82 wrote:
lixy wrote:
lou21 wrote:

we don’t need to,we have enough nukes to burn the world several times over[/quote]

Great good for you. So do the Russians and no one likes them either… Your point?

[quote]Unaware wrote:

Puhleeze…

You think anyone from the UK on US soil should be shot because some asshole in Scotland made a horrible decision? Get a grip

Hundreds of UK soldiers have died in Afghanistan and Iraq, they’re the second biggest contingent of troops in Afghanistan…but they’re backstabbing cowards? 2+2=7?

You really are dumbz. The fuck everyone else attitude will be really popular when china and the rest of Asia surpasses the US economy. The rest of the world is waking up to the fact that the US isnt all it used to be.

Considering our balance of trade, we need the rest of the world alot more than we need them.[/quote]

I was talking about the Government officials, The regular people are fine with me. I won’t buy anything from the U.K., but that’s about as far as I go blaming them.(If any nation inside the U.K. comes out with documents or publicly speak out against this then they are alright with me).

On this issue the British did backstab us but I will admit I should have excluded them from this rant for continuing to help in Afghanistan.

If you want to know the cold hard truth, China’s been using the fuck you attitude for a while. The more they loan us the more they have control/own us. You didn’t honestly think they where doing this out of the kindness of their hearts did you? If we don’t wake up and they end up getting ahead of us, do not expect the same kind of kindness we gave them.

In my opinion, unless evidence came to light that categorically showed he did not do the crime, then he should have been left to die in prison. A serial killer wouldn’t be shown any compassion, therefore a terrorist who kills many times more people shouldn’t get any.

[quote]John S. wrote:
If you want to know the cold hard truth, China’s been using the fuck you attitude for a while. The more they loan us the more they have control/own us. You didn’t honestly think they where doing this out of the kindness of their hearts did you? If we don’t wake up and they end up getting ahead of us, do not expect the same kind of kindness we gave them.
[/quote]

Yeah people with the “fuck the US” attitude are retards. The US is 100x better than China or Russia. And if the USA collapses it will be these countries that assume power.

So hoping for the fall of the US is hoping for the rise of China/Russia as the world power. Fuck that.

I mean seriously fuck that. I couldn’t think of anything worse. Thus I pray that the US doesn’t fall and remains a bastion of freedom.

Anyone hoping for the fall of the US is a retard. Case closed.

Americans still have more freedom than 99% of the world. I think it is funny how Europeans think the right of two queers to get married is more important than the right to defend yourself.

…if the USA never, ever, made a deal that benefitted them but had a negative impact on another nation, then you’d have a point…

[quote]phaethon wrote:
John S. wrote:

Yeah people with the “fuck the US” attitude are retards. The US is 100x better than China or Russia. And if the USA collapses it will be these countries that assume power.

So hoping for the fall of the US is hoping for the rise of China/Russia as the world power. Fuck that.

I mean seriously fuck that. I couldn’t think of anything worse. Thus I pray that the US doesn’t fall and remains a bastion of freedom.

Anyone hoping for the fall of the US is a retard. Case closed.

Americans still have more freedom than 99% of the world. I think it is funny how Europeans think the right of two queers to get married is more important than the right to defend yourself.[/quote]

Its not a matter of hoping, its going to happen whether you like it or not. Even if the US were to magically fix itself and start growing at 5% a year, China will still catch up to us. As much as I wish it wasn’t so, the US will not be the lone superpower in the 21st century. The question is what position we will find ourselves in when the inevitable occurs.

Personally I hope we still have some friends in the rest of the world when China starts to push back against US interests.

[quote]John S. wrote:
Unaware wrote:

Puhleeze…

Considering our balance of trade, we need the rest of the world alot more than we need them.

I was talking about the Government officials, The regular people are fine with me. I won’t buy anything from the U.K., but that’s about as far as I go blaming them.(If any nation inside the U.K. comes out with documents or publicly speak out against this then they are alright with me).

On this issue the British did backstab us but I will admit I should have excluded them from this rant for continuing to help in Afghanistan.

[/quote]

I think you might want to check the definition of backstab. Doing something the US doesn’t agree with is not backstabbing.

So the U.S. is a victim of predatory lending? You sound like those whining progressives that you despise so much. We got ourselves into this.

While its true I don’t visit many Chinese bodybuilding websites I have troule imagining them running around screaming that if the world doesn’t do as it says it will nuke them all…several times. China seems to realize there are other countries in the world whose friendship is mutually beneficial, a point lost on many Americans.

I highly doubt you will be successful in avoiding UK products. Be careful next time you visit your doctor or fly on an airplane.

[quote]majicka wrote:
In my opinion, unless evidence came to light that categorically showed he did not do the crime, then he should have been left to die in prison. A serial killer wouldn’t be shown any compassion, therefore a terrorist who kills many times more people shouldn’t get any.[/quote]

Agreed.

He didn’t have any compassion for those people on the plane, why should he get any?

'MURRICA!

[quote]Unaware wrote:
Its not a matter of hoping, its going to happen whether you like it or not. Even if the US were to magically fix itself and start growing at 5% a year, China will still catch up to us. As much as I wish it wasn’t so, the US will not be the lone superpower in the 21st century. The question is what position we will find ourselves in when the inevitable occurs.

Personally I hope we still have some friends in the rest of the world when China starts to push back against US interests.
[/quote]

As long as the US remains a super power I will be happy.

Should have died in jail but that said, the US government has done plenty of shadier things. Iran contra anyone?

[quote]Unaware wrote:

I think you might want to check the definition of backstab. Doing something the US doesn’t agree with is not backstabbing.

So the U.S. is a victim of predatory lending? You sound like those whining progressives that you despise so much. We got ourselves into this.

While its true I don’t visit many Chinese bodybuilding websites I have troule imagining them running around screaming that if the world doesn’t do as it says it will nuke them all…several times. China seems to realize there are other countries in the world whose friendship is mutually beneficial, a point lost on many Americans.

I highly doubt you will be successful in avoiding UK products. Be careful next time you visit your doctor or fly on an airplane.[/quote]

My definition of backstabbing works with what they did, looks like we are just going to have to agree to disagree.

I do not think we are the victim’s of predatory lending, where did I ever say it wasn’t our fucking fault? But I am also not stupid enough to ignore that china is only doing what is in its best interest.

They may not have to nuke, if they continue to get all the industry and we fail to start producing on our own they can manipulate prices against whoever voices out against them.

You are right I will have to watch what I do to avoid them.

But I would like to take this time to say that surprisingly Scottish parliament voted against this, so I am ok with Scotland now. in a couple of weeks it wont surprise me if we don’t see even more coming out against this.

I may have jumped the gun a bit early.

There are also problems here with people dying in custody, I suspect that is partly why they prefer he not be in custody when he died.

And the case against him looks flimsy anyway, nevertheless, he should have been tried in each of the countries involved.

Perhaps someone should have put a bomb on the plane that was taking him home … provided of course it was not full of innocent people.

Hey, maybe they gave him the cancer …

[quote]phaethon wrote:
Americans still have more freedom than 99% of the world. I think it is funny how Europeans think the right of two queers to get married is more important than the right to defend yourself.[/quote]

And most Europeans would probably think it’s funny how many (emphasize that) Americans think the right to own firearms is deemed more important than government sexist discrimination.

I, for one, don’t think government should have a monopoly on weapons or tell you who to marry.

[quote]Chushin wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:
Should have died in jail but that said, the US government has done plenty of shadier things. Iran contra anyone?

This, from a Brit.[/quote]

That’s one horrible ad-hominem.

I doubt Cockney Blue was involved in something that happened so long ago, and I know for a fact that he wouldn’t defend it.