Screw All Drugs

Fuckin’ drugs man, they’re evil man. They like jump into your food and water and shit man.

Man.

Seriously though, personal responsibility kthx. Anyone who dies from drugs after voluntarily choosing to do so got what was coming to them.

screw all cars!
people die in accidents all the time and just because it’s a fast form of transport it doesn’t justify senseless dying of thousands…

While we’re at it … fuck guns!! Guns kill people everyday!!

Pharmaceuticals kill more people per year than alcohol and recreational drugs combined.

the thing that gets me with drugs is when people use them for other purposes, like spiking drinks and shit, that’s messed up, but if you want to take something, you’re going to take it, and you can’t blame drugs for addictions. hell, if you took away all drugs, you’d probably have a helluva lot of emos cutting themselves, people go to any length to find a release. there is a lot of medical potential for a lot of drugs, thing is most of the people in charge of these decisions know jack all about it, for them, drugs=bad, which is a shame for a lot of medical purposes.

I have never heard of DJ AM before

[quote]Stuntman Mike wrote:
I have never heard of DJ AM before[/quote]

Can I join that club?

People die everyday in many more horrible ways than by their own hand through an overdose.

Drugs are all about dosage, if you can’t dose yourself properly don’t use them.

Hell, you can OD on acetaminophen fairly easily.

He used to bang Mandy Moore, and Nicole Richie.

Guy lived through a pretty horrible plane crash, wonder if he has survivors guilt

[quote]polo77j wrote:
While we’re at it … fuck guns!! Guns kill people everyday!![/quote]

Gunz kill people like a spoon made Rosie O’Donald fat…

(I’ve been waiting to use that line for like 3 fucking years)

I also have no idea who this DJ AM was

most soft drugs are ok to do occasionally, like weed but heroin and crack are bad…mmmkay

Too bad Obama-care-Kennedy-care wasn’t enacted sooner. Would’ve saved him.

‘Another celebrity found dead in relation to drugs. Death fucking sucks. Do you realize that those people are gone and they are NOT COMING BACK because they touched this degenerate shit?’

Yeah, because that’s not gonna happen otherwise.

[quote]belligerent wrote:
Death fucking sucks.[/quote]

Gee who would have thought?

[quote]The other Rob wrote:
Yah, I had guessed.

Oh and; Drugs are bad mmmmkay[/quote]

Click it very informative for sure.

Yah, I had guessed.

Oh and; Drugs are bad mmmmkay[/quote]

lol thank you mr mackey

Wait they’re not coming back?

I’ve been lied to…

Death is a beautiful thing. It is our chance to rest after this brutal life. It should be more celebrated, not feared or mourned.

Drugs are awesome as well, when done with responsibilty. I strongly believe in using them. If it were not for drugs our entire way of life may not exist today. A few missed trips by edison and we would have no electricity…if our founding fathers were’nt using opium would they have had the insight they had?

Again, its just my opinion but I really don’t feel anything is wrong with degenerates,deviants, or whatever you want to label them. The reason being if everyone took the same path noothing would get done. If we all followed the plastic model there’d be no progress. Look at most of the greatest people to ever live- you can bet your house that they were called degenerates.

With all that said, I do belive drug use should be kept in a responsible manner. Done in a support group of like mined people that keep tabs on each other. If needed, as in my case break periods should be taken to reasses certain things and prevent a dependence. but like i said there is nothing wrong with responsible drug use

its sad that you only hear about drugs in the news when someone overdoses and dies because of them. You’ll never hear anyone giving credit to rugs for the amazing technological advances made by users while tripping…wat you will see though is the stereotype of a 40 year old dude on his mom’s couch.

Fuck, I’m going to be a Doctor of Psychology in a few years…you wouldnt hear about my drug use unless I died while giving therapy…but if I devloped a new therapy technique while under the influence(has happend many times) you’ll never hear about it

What the hell is relatity and why do I need it?[/quote]

Reality? What do Y’all know about reality?