T Nation

Screaming Powerlifter. What the Hell?

http://entertainment.msn.com/videopreview/?channelindex=7&from=en-us_msnhpvidmod&form=msnrll#/video/6aa7f747-1f23-4d00-b10a-1c4683b929eb

What the hell did I just watch?

I usually scream like that when I’m fucking constipated.

Especially, constipated while Deadlifting.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[/quote]

Ahahhah, I totally thought this meant having sex while constipated at first, LOL.

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[/quote]

Ahahhah, I totally thought this meant having sex while constipated at first, LOL.[/quote]

Hahahaha!!

Sounds like a Billy Goat passing a kidney stone!

Was this meet in West Virginia? All that fuckin screaming and that white trash hag couldn’t even hit the legal depth on her second attempt! Sounds like the noises she most likely made growing up having sex with her father.

[quote]In10s wrote:
Was this meet in West Virginia? All that fuckin screaming and that white trash hag couldn’t even hit the legal depth on her second attempt! Sounds like the noises she most likely made growing up having sex with her father.[/quote]
Hey! I’m from West Virginia!
Do you know what a dad calls his daughter if she’s fast? A virgin.
DO you know what her brother calls her if she is slow? Mine!

But seriously, wtf is up with her. Like if she had been good I might have been less confused, but she sounded like a goat getting fucked and her form was just as bad. Didn’t hit depth.

Very confused.

That was fucking sweet. Her strategy going in was to distract the judges and it almost worked–only two reds.