T Nation

Scrawny to Brawny - Help

Hi all...

Im 1.78m 73 kg(160 lb), have a %12.9 body fat.
I didn't know if i am exactly ectomorf or not. So i will post pictures this night or tomorrow as quick as i can.

I'm not skinny, but not have lots of muscle though.
I registered for the Scrawny To Brawny, but im confused if im doing right or wrong.

I'm not easily gaining muscle so i'm thinking maybe i'm a ectomorf and it really upset me. 2 years before i can't gain any weight. But in these months (5-6 months )i can easily gain weight and loss weight.

I'm wondering that scrawny to brawny is only for really really skinny's like DJ Qualls or it will help me lot too?

Sorry for my english guys, im trying.
Also thanks for coming answers.

Actually, im skinny fat right now.
Is this program is right for me? I’m really really confused…

Thanks…

You know they are going to want to know your diet… If that’s not right no program is going to work for your goals. So what’s your current diet like?

Scrawny to Brawny is a great nutritional foundation regardless of whether or not you are an ectomorph. If you find that you are gaining too much fat on it you can always cut the food intake back. The great thing about the programme is that it gives you a very clear point of reference for eating big.

Its an awesome program and I made a shitload of progress with it. I’m think of doing it again sometime.

This program would be good for you.

Thanks for all the coming answers. They helped me a lot.

Ok then, i started the program today.
Another and last question, must i do every another phase for 4 months?Wow it contineus by 44 months. =) What if i do every another phase for 2 months?

[quote]sigmundfreud wrote:
Thanks for all the coming answers. They helped me a lot.

Ok then, i started the program today.
Another and last question, must i do every another phase for 4 months?Wow it contineus by 44 months. =) What if i do every another phase for 2 months?[/quote]

Each phase is 4 weeks, with the exception of phase 1, which can take 1-6 weeks depending on your condition.