T Nation

Scrawny to Brawny Book

Last week I picked up the new book “Scrawny to Brawny” written by Michael Mejia and John Berardi.

First off, the book is a must read for anyone labeled a “hardgainer” . Mejia knows what all off us hardgainers go through in the gym, and he’s put together a great program for all of us. On top of the lifting program that Mejia lays out, he has also teamed up with the best in the business (Berardi) for the nutritional side of the book.

Being a hardgainer myself, I really enjoyed this book and took a lot from it. The authors understand what its like to be a hardgainer and give a lot of insight into ways that they have found to break out and start putting on the pounds.

Im starting the program in the book and if anyone is interested Ill keep you guys posted on the progress.

Anybody else get the book yet? If so, what?d you think?

Start reading here:
http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=617026

Enjoy,
Matthew

[quote]Matthew9v9 wrote:
Start reading here:
http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=617026

Enjoy,
Matthew[/quote]

Thanks a lot! I somehow missed that article.

It’s not a must read… it’s a must do.

You want something to read…

Plato: The Allegory of the Cave, from The Republic

Or

The Song of Roland

Chanson de Roland

Song of heroic deeds

Song(poem)

All playing aside… Check out my thread and I’m sure some of your questions may be answered about the book. Maybe you can gain more insight on the things I had trouble with in the process as well. It’s a learning thread…

If it were me and my other self writing the book and I were interested in it being completely understood and helpful, What would I do? (Ding Ding Ding, what do we have for him johnnyyyy.) I would have a forum, chatroom, or conference call for those that purchased the product and are in the process of using it at some undisclosed website. If I were worried about measures of monitoring I could simply use a password/word from the book that would be a universal password that only people that had the book could know. That way I would know the people who invested time, money, trust in such a product would get the most use out of it possible…

I don’t know… It may work to well…

-Get Lifted