Scrawny Kids & Their Flexing Vids

WTF is with all these scrawny kids posting their flexing vids on youtube?
Just to name a few:

What’s even more amazing is most people think this actually looks good.

The cameras they use actually take off 40-60lbs not put on…So really they are huge.

cuz its youtube. and the kids like me actually spend their time trying to get big dont have the time or the stupidity to make teenage flex vids

The real question is why are you watching those videos and the second question is why the hell you think this necessary to post on T-Nation, EVEN IN GAL.

I didn’t clink on the links btw.

2009 needs to end

‘Ethiopian skinny’ is the new ‘big’

The first kid is somewhat strong considering that he can do planche pushups. The 3rd kid simply looks like he’s about to starve to death, his arm is like 8 inches in circumference.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
The real question is why are you watching those videos
[/quote]

x2

Who laughed at the Michael Jackson song in the 2nd video. I know I did.

some comments:
-…anyway, that’s a beautiful body, take good care of it.
-wow - strong and beautiful !
-lokkin good bro jst make sure yew dnt take steroids or any shit like that too fuhk up ur body
-nice, beautiful guy! post a flex video, please. =)
-Nice, tight, ripped body!!

LMAO

[quote]Therizza wrote:
Who laughed at the Michael Jackson song in the 2nd video. I know I did.[/quote]

*the guy smiles a little
(RADIO) yeah yeah yeah

I laughed

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
some comments:
-…anyway, that’s a beautiful body, take good care of it.
-wow - strong and beautiful !
-lokkin good bro jst make sure yew dnt take steroids or any shit like that too fuhk up ur body
-nice, beautiful guy! post a flex video, please. =)
-Nice, tight, ripped body!!

LMAO[/quote]

You know most the people leaving those comments are probably horny 40 year old men.

HAHAHAHAHA you know half of the people posting comments on those videos are probably middle aged dudes. I don’t know why I think that’s funny.

So…which one are you?

Lulz.

Hmmm…I figured since all the real bodybuilder videos on youtube get all kinds of hate. I decided to post some hate on these skinny bastards videos. lol

Great 1st post.

look at the comments on this one.

"Im nearly the same buld as this guy and i no this is Steroids look at his vane’s! 1:36 !!! look at his arm !! that either a shit load of suger !! or steroids "

really steroids? is that what steroids will do for me? im finally sold on them. sign me up.

these guys are all hyooooge!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/post/Video-Five-year-old-Romanian-weighlifter-become?urn=top,198525 just saw this on yahoo wanted to make my own forum but then I saw this here kinda weird. So what’s the deal?

[quote]FightorFlight wrote:

look at the comments on this one.

"Im nearly the same buld as this guy and i no this is Steroids look at his vane’s! 1:36 !!! look at his arm !! that either a shit load of suger !! or steroids "

really steroids? is that what steroids will do for me? im finally sold on them. sign me up.

[/quote]

lol almost every comment is…dang your huge…great job…i guess everyone has his own opinion of what huge is.