Scotocus: What is a Bodybuilder?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:

I train three days a week, what exactly is wrong with that?

You tell me. Post some pictures of yourself so we can see how that is working for you.

It was stated very recently in a different thread that most of the people who would actually pass for any sort of “bodybuilder” or even larger football player spend in excess of 4 hours a week in the gym. It was an observation. Where do you fall within that?

I think most of the people even looking to only train 3 days a week aren’t putting enough into this to make th best progress. You, on the other hand, may personally push yourself harder. That has yet to be seen.[/quote]

I’m not lean enough to want to post new pictures. I will however be taking and posting progress shots after I finish my last meet, in February I believe.

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/blog_sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_log/zepheads_log

every weight I’ve lifted in almost a year in there. You can look at the first page or two and the last page or two and make your own conclusion.

edit:
my form sucked on the GHs in the beginning, I did them very wrong. more of a back extention.

The boxsquats in the beginning where with a wide stance, I use an oly stance now. You can use a LOT more weight with the sumo stance on box squats.