Scoop in Surge and Creatine

Hey guys,

1. I just received my first order of Surge and Creatine from this site, as I use to always just use GNC products.

Now, GNC Protein came with little plastic scooper cups that would easily measure the amount you needed to add to water.

This Creatine and Surge say to use “level scoops”, but inside there is no little scooper. Do I actually have to like measure out an amount?

1. The Creatine says to add it to whey isolate or grape juice, but I can just mix Creatine with Surge Right? Or maybe Creatine and my GNC Protein?

Thanks!

David

The Surge should come with a scoop, dig inside - I haven’t used enough of my creatine see one, but a teaspoon of creatine is enough.

Yes, you can mix it with Surge.

Good luck getting big.

haha lol this made me smile. Its a funny post but an actual question lol…i like it…but it should be down there somewhere…if u need most scoops are the same size pretty much so you could possibly use the scoop from your GNC containers if u have it until u locate that scoop

Ahh I shall search for it.

Thanks!

They’re in there somewhere. Ram a butter knife into 'em until you hit something hard.

Oh, and go Red Sox!

Annoying scoopers…

First 2 days of the V-Diet I was taking in to little because I thought I had to fill it up to the line. I then discovered using a scale I had to fill the entire scoop.

I was very hungry

[quote]Joris wrote:
Annoying scoopers…

First 2 days of the V-Diet I was taking in to little because I thought I had to fill it up to the line. I then discovered using a scale I had to fill the entire scoop.

I was very hungry[/quote]

Dear Lord. I think I would’ve been chewing the protein tub lid at that point.

[quote]Joris wrote:
Annoying scoopers…

I was very hungry[/quote]

ROFL

I bet you were.

Congratulations on surviving two days.

So, to combine Creatine and Surge…

Right after a workout, I should mix them in like 16 ounces of water and then put in fridge for 5 mins(per the Surge instructions)?

[quote]Dyepaintball12 wrote:
So, to combine Creatine and Surge…

Right after a workout, I should mix them in like 16 ounces of water and then put in fridge for 5 mins(per the Surge instructions)?[/quote]

I just drink it, honestly what difference is 5 minutes in the fridge going to make?

Oh I agree, but I felt like following directions was a good idea lol

Oh I agree, but I felt like following directions was a good idea lol[/quote]

Just use cold water from the fridge, but make sure you stir it reaally well so the creatine will dissolve (and I do mean stir [I use a little silicone spatula]; shaking or blending the Surge will cause it to foam, and it’ll taste pretty bitter).

I shake my Surge and Creatine, and I think it still tastes great! I’ll try stirring them tomorrow to see if it tastes better.

Oh man I have Vanilla Surge and Biotest Creatine, and it tastes like Milk Shake and vomit.

Oh man I have Vanilla Surge and Biotest Creatine, and it tastes like Milk Shake and vomit.[/quote]

You might be better off going with chocolate. The vanilla is pretty harsh if you’ve never had Surge before.

Yeah, vanilla is too sweet for me, raspberry is also too sweet. I like original and chocolate. haven’t tried root beer, but it is in my pantry for later.

I tried the Raspberry back in late December, and have stuck with it ever since. It’s awesome! And Biotest creatine mixes well with it. I’d recommend Raspberry, but that’s just my opinion.

Don’t overlook the Original Flavor!
Tastes a lot like angel-food cake.
It Rocks.

Honestly, it’s completely fine to put creatine in the powder, bring it to the gym, do your workout, fill the mixture with water from the water fountain, shake the hell out of it, and down it.

thats why i have original Surge. Tried root beer and vanilla and i hated both.