Scoobysworkshop Drama

[quote]Johnny T Frisk wrote:
I don’t have a problem with the guy except for his voice and I don’t know whats gayer, the hat or a fish tank in every room.[/quote]

LOL

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
Charlie Horse? Members got axed?
scratches head

as long as you don’t take offense with my perpetual headscratching, we’ll probably get along fine fighting under that banner.

What’s the battle cry again?
This is getting embarrassing.

[/quote]

If you just happened to be associated with a coat of arms that resembled a silver rose on a red shield your battle cry is “Poraj” .

I am not quite sure whether the “j” is a “J” or an “i”, though an “i” would make more sense.

As far as CH is concerned, all you need to know is that the forces of misguidedness keep her from posting on these here forums.

Fora? Forae?

aurora?

I have to say this Guy may be a bit querky but has tons of really good advice in a no BS way! He also says it the way it is. It is hard work and you dont gain much muscle per year and Nutrition and Cardio are key. And all of his advice is free.

He freely admits that for more advance body builders go and research elsewhere, but i think 95% of his advice is spot on.
He may have an annoying voice and a dodgy hat (and even goldfish!!!)
but are you interested in weights / nutrition and cardio or f4ashion design and pets?

Easy to critacize, but he has done quite a bit for people out there - FREE.

good for newsbs, tho some1 who’s just starting would be better off watching Tate or Wandler

i’d take him over the gay muscle twins anyday

[quote]hanban wrote:
good for newsbs, tho some1 who’s just starting would be better off watching Tate or Wandler

i’d take him over the gay muscle twins anyday[/quote]

TwinMuscle is pure lulz. I love those dudes.

Ay man…you lookin to build some muscle? That’s good…real good

He’s definitely awkward, and I don’t like how he puts a lot of his statements. He is pretty developed though, and a fair amount of what he says is true. When I was just starting out though, at 17 (pretty much the only time his advice might’ve been useful to me), I know I wouldn’t have paid attention to him for lack of “manliness”. Silly, sure. But at that age, that was basically the only reason I wanted to lift. It seemed like a masculine thing to do that i should be doing.

his at home training has given me some really good ideas for challange with little equipment. Hes pretty big, hes silly as fuck. I like it.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]hanban wrote:

TwinMuscle is pure lulz. I love those dudes.

Ay man…you lookin to build some muscle? That’s good…real good[/quote]
FUCK OUT DA WAY!!! FUCK OUT DA WAYYYY!!!

That scooby dude, he want’s some mushroom tip

[quote]hanban wrote:

Who the Fuck is Wandler

Is that a Harry Potter reference?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]hanban wrote:

Who the Fuck is Wandler

Is that a Harry Potter reference?[/quote]

[quote]mastergriffen wrote:
ol… What is your opinion on this guy? Your bodybuilding questions answered! Q&A session. - YouTube

He claims you can only make 5lbs of lean mass gains per year… I’ve always thought he was an attention seeking idiot… [/quote]

He is worshipped by 4chan. Working out with a bunch of fish tanks around u is very therapeutic