Scoobysworkshop Drama

ol… What is your opinion on this guy? Your bodybuilding questions answered! Q&A session. - YouTube

He claims you can only make 5lbs of lean mass gains per year… I’ve always thought he was an attention seeking idiot…

[quote]mastergriffen wrote:
He claims you can only make 5lbs of lean mass gains per year… [/quote]

While I won’t estimate any actual figures due to personal variation, I’ll say this much; the actual ammount of muscle (actual muscle, not muscle, water and fat) a natural trainee can put on in a year is much, MUCH smaller than most gullible trainees would think.

that guy is extremely gay in every way

his neck is also thinner than most people’s wrists

This guy is still around ?

WOW

[quote]dirtman wrote:
This guy is still around ?

WOW[/quote]
x2

“Hey, guys, what do you think of this?”

posts a 1hr youtube clip
expects responses to be related to the content rather than the dude’s blatant homosexuality
mmm hmm

I could care less if he is gay.

I just think hope he has not relayed the wrong info to people.

This is my opinion …I could be wrong.
I also think he is misrepresenting himself. I personally suspect AAS use. And if he is people might think hey I can be as big as my guru here without use as well. I don’t know if he claims to be natural. He also says supplements are a no-no due to quality control. So I am thinking he does claim to be natural. And if that is the case then I have to wonder about drug use cause he is pretty big for natural.

[quote]dirtman wrote:
I could care less if he is gay.

I just think hope he has not relayed the wrong info to people.

This is my opinion …I could be wrong.
I also think he is misrepresenting himself. I personally suspect AAS use. And if he is people might think hey I can be as big as my guru here without use as well. I don’t know if he claims to be natural. He also says supplements are a no-no due to quality control. So I am thinking he does claim to be natural. And if that is the case then I have to wonder about drug use cause he is pretty big for natural.[/quote]
Simply put, all the lower body mass that he would’ve gained from squatting went to his upper body instead

People that smack their lips before every fucking sentence should be disemboweled and buried in a hole in the woods.

That dude has a very irritating voice,iam surprised so many people still watch his videos.

I also disagree with alot of his advice, but at the end of the day he’s getting alot of kids off the couch so w/e

Meh, He seems like an alright bloke.

Ah yes, the Scooby Conundrum!!

On the one hand I find this rather oddly charismatic fellow to be highly commendable in his rather jovial service to people who perhaps wouldn’t normally have been enticed into the world of weightlifting…then again, at times, he really is full of shit!

For veracity I’ll give him an average 6/10.

For being a genuinely likeable dude who I dare say is somewhat more E approachable/entertaining than many other so called internet fitness experts etc I’ll give him a 9.5/10.

[quote]BIG-GEORDIE wrote:
That dude has a very irritating voice,iam surprised so many people still watch his videos.[/quote]

Agreed! He sounds so snivelly.

No way I’m watching that sex tape of him and Peter North again!

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]BIG-GEORDIE wrote:
That dude has a very irritating voice,iam surprised so many people still watch his videos.[/quote]

Agreed! He sounds so snivelly.

No way I’m watching that sex tape of him and Peter North again!
[/quote]

Lol don’t give him any ideas,maybe he’s a t nation lurker and has read this and will make a scooby instructional sex tape and give advice on the best way to do it.

Lots o’ hate here!

He pretty big -not bb pro big of course-, seems honest and outspoken and, compared to many others, relatively bs free.

He’s totally ok for newbies.
Thumbs up.

I agree that he definitely should train his sternocleidomastoideus (won’t check this for spelling).
A year of rolling (submission fighting) with fighters will fix that.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:

A year of rolling (submission fighting) with fighters will fix that.[/quote]

Not sure if true.

I think he has put in decades of mano a mano action, if his sternocalifragi…doids are not up to par yet, they are officially his weak point.

I’ve seen this with some guys who are big on perfect isolation. Scooby, from what I’ve seen, is a good example for that. That muscle needs at least volume or maximum tension. It won’t grow if you never strain it.

The trap (listen to the Admiral!) , neck, forearms and muscles around the core get a lot of stimulation naturally through bracing to provide a good base.

I’ve known guys who pull their chin downwhen benching, like a good boxer.
They all had great sternocleidomastoideus. That’s max tension.

If he’s as gay as he sounds he’ll like BJJ and ‘the guard’ position just fine. Volume.
6 months, he’ll have brand new sternoc. muscles.

BTW, Orion, what’s this avatar again?
I swear I never get any board inside jokes.

I’m still trying to figure out why this one, sweaty forum is perdu and what’s so funny about that.
lol?
Or why you used that escutcheon a while back that’s also my family’s.

I don’t have a problem with the guy except for his voice and I don’t know whats gayer, the hat or a fish tank in every room.