Scivation's Xtend?

Has anyone taken this? Iv heard its pretty good, the directions say to sip it throughout the day but friends have been telling me they just to it before the gym. Whats your take on this stuff?

I have just started using it. It’s pretty expensive stuff to just be sipping all day. Plus the directions on mine say take half a serving before and half during training. That’s what I do, but less than half before. I havent taken it long enough to register any results. It’s just bcaas with glutamine and citruline mallate.

It’s just BCAAs, you realize that right?

S

Delicious and effective! I’m currently cutting with it and I don’t drink water without some in there anymore. Honestly this is gonna be a staple as it puts crystal light to shame

I’ve taken it. Decent stuff, doesn’t mix too well though. I usually took some before/during judo classes to fight muscle breakdown and improve recovery. It’s not my first choice for this, but I tried it and for what it is, it’s ok.

Tastes great, horribly expensive per serving

If you listened to the label advise, you would waste around 5$ a day; and for most scenarios, waste is the correct word.

It’s only around 50 cents a serving actually, maybe even a little less. I always manage to find some sight that has it on sale for a crazy cheap price, like $36 for 90 servings. It’s the most delicious sugar/carb free drink on this earth :slight_smile:

[quote]silverhydra wrote:
Tastes great, horribly expensive per serving

If you listened to the label advise, you would waste around 5$ a day; and for most scenarios, waste is the correct word.[/quote]

X2 on the taste

ANACONDA > Scivation’s Xtend

edited for silverhydra

[quote]Kerley wrote:
Scivation’s Xtend < ANACONDA[/quote]

Never put ‘lesser’ in the same sentence as Anaconda, it should read ‘ANACONDA > Xtend’.

im currently taking M5, i dont see any results from it. I saw anaconda how is that?

i also dont want to have to sip something throughout the day or my workout, just something right before to get a nice pump

If u want a nice pump and have your muscles look good in the mirror for 30 mins then try an n.o supplement…
But if you want to recover quicker then get some bcaa’s down your neck…I sip my xtend before, during and after my workout…
Definately worth its money for a large tub 90 servings for £35…

I was a BCAA junkie until I switched to the ANACONDA/MAG-10. You just recover so much better, and don’t get worn down during your sessions. Also, having done a contest prep utilizing them, I can honestly say that I retained a hell of a lot of LBM during the process.

S

I’ve used Xtend for a while now and have really liked it… really simple product with few ingredients and tastes great. It is expensive, but some places have short term deals that you can take advantage of. During fat loss, I like to take 5g between meals and before I workout. The citrulline malate is great pre-workout. I’ve really only noticed it most beneficial when used during a caloric deficit to preserve muscle mass.