T Nation

Scientists Unveil Male Birth Control Pill

Something tells me Maury might have a hard time find guests after this comes out.

I stopped reading at ‘removes protein from’.

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:
Something tells me Maury might have a hard time find guests after this comes out.

Or you can stick a needle into your ass.

[quote]A big drawback against men being in control of fertility is the fear they would forget to take a pill.

Polls have repeatedly shown wives and partners do not trust their men to remember to pop a pill every day. [/quote]

LOL…What? Yeah, whens the last time a man’s shown up to the party without the beer.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]A big drawback against men being in control of fertility is the fear they would forget to take a pill.

Polls have repeatedly shown wives and partners do not trust their men to remember to pop a pill every day. [/quote]

LOL…What? Yeah, whens the last time a man’s shown up to the party without the beer.

[/quote]

That’s my point, I know I’ve always wanted to take a pill and call it a day.

They just need to test the hell out of it because I’m not about to risk my balls or my test over this

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

Or you can stick a needle into your ass.[/quote]

I hope you dont think that ACTUALLY works.

But anyway. This is pretty cool. STD occurrences will rise I bet.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

Or you can stick a needle into your ass.[/quote]

I hope you dont think that ACTUALLY works.

But anyway. This is pretty cool. STD occurrences will rise I bet. [/quote]

Of course, a buddy of mine told me about it. :wink:

[/quote]

This. I would wager that men would be much better at “not forgetting” to take their pill.

inb4 accusations of sexism

OP I stopped reading your post and clicked your avatar. That is all

I wish we had a pill we could take just every three months… much easier

raw dog!

[quote]jchenky wrote:
I wish we had a pill we could take just every three months… much easier[/quote]

You did, it was called YAZ

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

[quote]jchenky wrote:
I wish we had a pill we could take just every three months… much easier[/quote]

You did, it was called YAZ[/quote]

What?

From the YAZ website:

“There is never a day when you are not taking a YAZ pill so once you get into the routine; it’s easy to remember to take your pill at the same time every day. Learn what to do if you miss a pill.”

Would you take it? Its only been tested in mice.

i would never take a male birth control pill but at the same time I have always discouraged any girl I am with long term to not be on the pill. Of course there are drawbacks, but IMO, it is worth it.

[quote]JaX Un wrote:
i would never take a male birth control pill but at the same time I have always discouraged any girl I am with long term to not be on the pill. Of course there are drawbacks, but IMO, it is worth it.[/quote]

Yeah I figure 99% effective plus pulling out is bascially 100% effective…and 110% awesome.

I’m batting .1000 with pulling out. And yes, I’ve been at bat more than once.

Vasectomy FTW!

[quote]Rico Suave wrote:
I’m batting .1000 with pulling out. And yes, I’ve been at bat more than once.[/quote]

In combination with the pill?

[quote]Rico Suave wrote:
I’m batting .1000 with pulling out. And yes, I’ve been at bat more than once.[/quote]

I think you meant 1.000.

[quote]pzehtoeur wrote:

[quote]Rico Suave wrote:

I think you meant 1.000.[/quote]

either that or he gets chicks pregnant 10% (or 90%?) of the time