Science Says Don't Date Muscular Men

dafuq kind of logic and correlation is that

Can I ask you a serious question?

WHATCHA GONNA DO BROTHER? WHEN ROCKAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU DUDE?

I love these kind of articles. It weeds out the bad eggs. Girls who take this shit seriously are not the ones I want. You can see in the comment section though that pretty much no one agress with him though…lol.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[/quote]

Take a scalding hot shower and a Morning After pill.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[/quote]

Take a scalding hot shower and a Morning After pill.[/quote]

Boom.

I think we need, what they called “sexist beliefs and hostility toward women” defined. As well as what they call boyfriend material. I have a stinking suspicion what they are suggesting makes a good boyfriend some would call being a spineless jellyfish.

Leave it to some female not to give a link or enough information to find the study.

Actually this matches my experience.

Those scientist dudes better check their hypotenuses.

In a sense, I can see where they are going with the premise, despite how arrogant and douchey it comes off as.

BUT. One could argue that being muscular/high-T/etc makes you less likely to be the bf she wants, and more likely to be the bf she needs, or something along those lines. Kinda like the “bad boy” idea. Just throwing it out there.

Just another attempt to accelerate the pussyfication of the modern day male.

You’ve got to love this:

“Although the study was not conducted internationally and the number of men surveyed was rather low, on face, it does seem to hold true.”

Great, just chat to 3 or 4 lunks from Hull and call it science.

“Consider the cast of Jersey Shore, for example. Though we can’t deny their fabulous physiques, they’re not exactly the kind of guys you want to bring home to mom.”

Well I hate to tell you this Dr. Dingbat, but I wouldn’t want to take one of the ladies from Jersey Shore home either!

“So before you dismiss the next scrawny guy who approaches you, consider that science thinks he’d make a better boyfriend.”

Your science, your opinion, your bullshit. Every dyke that read this is laughing her ass off.

I’ll get that bitch a peer reviewed study. Bitches love peer reviewed studies.

[quote]Jereth127 wrote:

I’ll get that bitch a peer reviewed study. Bitches love peer reviewed studies.[/quote]

slayed.

Some of you seem butt-hurt by this “revelation”.

If you don’t want to be a stupid statistic, stop being a dick to women.

Bitchins be trippin’

lift-run-bang.com/2012/07/thoughts-about-life-crap-training-and_09.html

Thats a good read. I’d recommend reading it. Read it. Now.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Some of you seem butt-hurt by this “revelation”.

If you don’t want to be a stupid statistic, stop being a dick to women.[/quote]

Brilliant, that was as dry as they come.

“Although the study was not conducted internationally and the number of men surveyed was rather low, on face, it does seem to hold true.”

Small sample size

"Consider the cast of Jersey Shore, for example. Though we can’t deny their fabulous physiques, they’re not exactly the kind of guys you want to bring home to mom (no, not even you, Vinny). "

Anecdotal evidence

Sounds legit.

Maybe I run in a different circle but I’ve found the opposite. Would a man really start lifting because he was intimidated by a woman? I really don’t know, just asking but I highly doubt it.

Among those that I know, men that lift/take care of their bodies, watch what they eat, etc aren’t sexiest but appreciate, and look for, a female that does the same. They want someone to challenge them and keep up with them.

The Jersey Shore comparison was kind of lame too considering most women probably wouldn’t date them because of they are rude, drink too much, sleep around and on and on. It would have nothing at all to do with their muscularity.

At any rate, that was more an article than a study.

Too bad women are more attracted to the muscular dudes.

Sounds like some butthurt scientists were pissed off assuming the beta role.

“Don’t date those alphas!!! They’re such jerks!!!”

Meanwhile some dude who benches 350 is fucking their GFs.

[quote]Jackie_Jacked wrote:
Maybe I run in a different circle but I’ve found the opposite. Would a man really start lifting because he was intimidated by a woman? I really don’t know, just asking but I highly doubt it.

Among those that I know, men that lift/take care of their bodies, watch what they eat, etc aren’t sexiest but appreciate, and look for, a female that does the same. They want someone to challenge them and keep up with them.

The Jersey Shore comparison was kind of lame too considering most women probably wouldn’t date them because of they are rude, drink too much, sleep around and on and on. It would have nothing at all to do with their muscularity.

At any rate, that was more an article than a study.[/quote]

I like your first point, i always think that if a women is gonna stay slender and sexy for me the least i can do is be strong/good looking myself. Men look good with muscle and lower fat…Women also look good with muslce and lower fat…just of different proportions.

I say its equality actually rather than the family guy esc representation of fat man and skinny hot trophy wife.
What wife loves hopping on top a big fat guys gut and fucking him? Fuck i wanna be able to a fuck bitch hard not lye there and take it like a pthetic human being