School Violence & Bully Video Game

Check out this little article someone put together:

http://www.playsyde.com/forum_8_12807_1_en.html

If you go out shoot people because you “saw it in Grand Theft Auto”, you were crazy WAY before you ever touched a video game.

[quote]Gregatron wrote:
Any programmers out there? [/quote]

Yup, but “Gym Bully” will have to wait. I’m working on “Recidivist Pedophile Rapist with AIDS” with the “Crippled Victims” extension pack.

I figure I’ll produce the lowest of the low; the worst possible game possible; take the media lashing that’ll follow and then be free of those ridiculous “news” segments about videogames. I mean, after RPRwA, who’s going to complain about something like Bully?

[quote]pookie wrote:
Gregatron wrote:
Any programmers out there?

Yup, but “Gym Bully” will have to wait. I’m working on “Recidivist Pedophile Rapist with AIDS” with the “Crippled Victims” extension pack.

I figure I’ll produce the lowest of the low; the worst possible game possible; take the media lashing that’ll follow and then be free of those ridiculous “news” segments about videogames. I mean, after RPRwA, who’s going to complain about something like Bully?

[/quote]

Is Jack Thompson gonna be in it? Please tell me he is gonna be in it.

[quote]Gregatron wrote:
They need a game called Gym bully…

Just had a workout where the gym was full of boy-band drop outs who were standing around, chatting, getting in the way and not be respectful of those around them who were actually trying to break a sweat.

The game could feature a ‘rage’ meter that increases everytime one of these low-lifes gets in the way during a lift. Gain enough points and it allows a special move that features holding their face against a moving treadmill belt.

Any programmers out there? [/quote]

For starters, we’ll need to digitally record you doing the real thing to get the movements as realistic as possible.

I just think that people are using violent video games as a scapegoat. And if parents wants to stop their child from playing these games for some bull crap reason. I say, all well, there your kids. But don’t force your views on someone else.

Linder

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Why can’t you simply put a leash on it IN YOUR OWN HOME?[/quote]

Because i can raise my kids, i just dont think i can trust anyone else to raise their little shits. :wink:

I just dont expect the public to be able to do anything right. Someone needs to rule them with an iron fist.

[quote]Beatnik wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Why can’t you simply put a leash on it IN YOUR OWN HOME?

Because i can raise my kids, i just dont think i can trust anyone else to raise their little shits. :wink:

I just dont expect the public to be able to do anything right. Someone needs to rule them with an iron fist.[/quote]

Good point. If I were the ruler I would agree 100%.

Unfortunately it is the idiots that try to rule me.

Damn it I should’ve rented this last week when there were actually copies at the store! The more I hear about it the more I want to play it.

[quote]Plisskin wrote:
Damn it I should’ve rented this last week when there were actually copies at the store! The more I hear about it the more I want to play it. [/quote]

My brother has it and he can’t stop playing it. He thinks its great!

Linder

[quote]The Savage wrote:
You’re right, it comes down to parenting. I guess I should look into the game more and be more open minded.

I have been bullied as a kid, I was small and scrawny at 12 and had the shit kicked out of me by a 16 year old, I had a black eye, bruises all over and I thought I had cracked ribs, probably just bruised. My Dad was absolutely livid and was out for blood, told him don’t worry I’ll take care of it.

Flash forward 6 years, weights, sports etc. and one day I meet this asshole and walk up to him, asked if remembers me. NOPE,he didn’t, I then grabbed him and beat the living crap out of him and let him know that kids grow up. My Dad happened to see this from afar and when I got home he asked WTF was that about, I just said, “Remember the black eye I had?” He said “Holy fuck! that was the guy? Shit, you weren’t kidding when you said you’d take care of it, I forgot all about it.” “Kids don’t foget getting beat up Dad.” is all I said and that was the end of that.[/quote]

That sounds very healthy.

[quote]The Savage wrote:
I have been bullied as a kid, I was small and scrawny at 12 and had the shit kicked out of me by a 16 year old, I had a black eye, bruises all over and I thought I had cracked ribs, probably just bruised. My Dad was absolutely livid and was out for blood, told him don’t worry I’ll take care of it.

Flash forward 6 years, weights, sports etc. and one day I meet this asshole and walk up to him, asked if remembers me. NOPE,he didn’t, I then grabbed him and beat the living crap out of him and let him know that kids grow up. My Dad happened to see this from afar and when I got home he asked WTF was that about, I just said, “Remember the black eye I had?” He said “Holy fuck! that was the guy? Shit, you weren’t kidding when you said you’d take care of it, I forgot all about it.” “Kids don’t foget getting beat up Dad.” is all I said and that was the end of that.[/quote]

Deja vu! Reading that just reminded me of last nights episode of Smallville, were little lex is beating the crap out of his best friend, and not soon after that happens the guy gets hit by a car. Flash forward 10 years and he’s a vegetable that now uses his brain to kill people.

Linder

[quote]Lindercm wrote:

Deja vu! Reading that just reminded me of last nights episode of Smallville, were little lex is beating the crap out of his best friend, and not soon after that happens the guy gets hit by a car. Flash forward 10 years and he’s a vegetable that now uses his brain to kill people.

Linder[/quote]

Oh man, I remember that kid in high school who used to use his brain to kill people…what a crazy fuck.

And what the hell is a yob?