School Day Practical Jokes

So we have a student teacher in my english class now. She’s only three or four years older than us so it’s hard to take her seriously. Every day we plan a new joke to play on her because watching her freak out is more interesting than learning about social issues in afghanistan…so far we’ve pulled these…

a) moved our seats up an inch or two every time she turns around, until she turns around and were all on top of her
b) created a meaningless hand gesture and referenced her whenever we used it, this drove her nuts because she didnt know what it meant
c)i told her i knew her secret…also drove her crazy
d)hid her nalgene and she actually sent a student to go look for it, then i distracted her while we put the nalgene back where she left it…drove her nuts
e)had a silent day where no one would answer her
f)assign magic words where whenever she says them we all clap…“i” was a fun day

so you get the idea, i want to know any jokes i dont know about that are great for just driving a joke teacher crazy…what are some of the better ones you know of?

I’m guessing she’s attractive yeah?

have sex with her

Glue a thumbtack to her seat? Or a dildo?

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
have sex with her[/quote]

Lol, that’s a sweet practical joke.

Whatever you choose, pics or it didn’t happen.

magic words + pee in her butt = problem solved

As a future teacher I’d say that’s kind of a douchey thing to do.

As a douche, I think that’s a freaking hilarious thing to do.

haha, mate you got it all sussed, try pluggin a keyshark into her school computer. then mess with her, lol

if you have a tv in the room get a universal remote.

I was going to say that it sounds like a stupid thing to do to someone, but some of those are pretty good.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
have sex with her[/quote]

and put it in her pooper…oh and make sure you take pics.

yeah when she’s not looking stick a big black dildo in her purse. Make sure like half of it is sticking out of it to. So when she walks out with it it’s all bouncing around.

[quote]Carlitosway wrote:
yeah when she’s not looking stick a big black dildo in her purse. Make sure like half of it is sticking out of it to. So when she walks out with it it’s all bouncing around.[/quote]

But first you actually have to purchase the dildo.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
Carlitosway wrote:
yeah when she’s not looking stick a big black dildo in her purse. Make sure like half of it is sticking out of it to. So when she walks out with it it’s all bouncing around.

But first you actually have to purchase the dildo. [/quote]

or steal your moms

Those are pretty good jokes that would make any teacher go crazy…

The only practical joke I remember growing up, was wayyyy back in elementary school. One of the kids told all of us who had digital watches, to set the alarm at a certain time during class. When all the watches went off, she thought it was the fire alarm for a second…

Oh another joke I remember was in college. But the joke totally backfired! I came in early one day for class. At the time, my gf comes to the room, and writes “Class Canceled” on the board and she walks out with a grin. Some students that were there early went with it and left. I stayed to see how things would go. Throughout the 10-20 minutes, students came in and left, some just waited. The prof. was about 10 min late, and he was confused why there was hardly anyone around. We pointed at the board, and he let us have a day off.

So the following day, he said class was never canceled, and he gave the class a pop-quiz. 15pt question: What is my pet’s name? The other day he told some of us that his dog’s name was Rufus.