Scary Quotes From...

1. ?911 was a conspiracy planned between the Bush administration and the Jews. They wanted an excuse to attack Arabs and the ignorant public bought into it.? (from a now-deceased college professor).

2. ?I don?t want any teacher who supports George W. Bush. If Bush is elected he?s planning ? along with the rest of the Republicans - to bring back slavery. I don?t want to work picking cotton in the cotton fields like my ancestors.? (college student).

3. ?It is a known fact that the Reagan administration invented crack to destroy the black community.? (college professor).

4. ?The Reagan administration hired Jewish doctors to develop the AIDS virus to destroy Africa.? (college professor).

5. ?The Mona Lisa was painted by an African artist and stolen from a museum in Ethiopia. Most of the great works of art are African in origin and stolen by white people. This is done to promote the myth of white cultural superiority.? (graduate student).

6. ?The voting machines in Florida were built by white supremacists. They may well be able to distinguish between black and white voters. Who knows what they are capable of making those machines do?? (college professor).

7. ?Newt Gingrich?s election as Speaker of the House, limiting affirmative action, limiting welfare, the Republican tax cuts, and the balanced budget are all part of the same idea. Everything the Republicans do or discuss is about racism. Everything is a well-orchestrated effort to keep the black man down.? (college professor).

8. ?The ABC news doesn?t tell you. The CBS news doesn?t tell you. The NBC news doesn?t tell you. Even CNN doesn?t tell you. Nobody tells the truth that almost all serial killers are white. The news outlets all work together to make folks think that all killers are black.? (college professor and diversity director).

9. ?The death penalty is a genocidal mechanism that seeks to control black people through extermination or, more importantly, the threat of extermination.? (college professor).

10. ?It is a proven fact that U.S. Coast Guard ships ? on orders from President Bush ? were seen crashing into the New Orleans levees during Hurricane Katrina. Bush did it to kill black people living in government housing projects.? (college student).

Compiled by Mike S. Adams

YIKES!

[quote]derek wrote:
10. ?911 was a conspiracy planned between the Bush administration and the Jews. They wanted an excuse to attack Arabs and the ignorant public bought into it.? (from a now-deceased college professor).

1. ?I don?t want any teacher who supports George W. Bush. If Bush is elected he?s planning ? along with the rest of the Republicans - to bring back slavery. I don?t want to work picking cotton in the cotton fields like my ancestors.? (college student).

2. ?It is a known fact that the Reagan administration invented crack to destroy the black community.? (college professor).

3. ?The Reagan administration hired Jewish doctors to develop the AIDS virus to destroy Africa.? (college professor).

4. ?The Mona Lisa was painted by an African artist and stolen from a museum in Ethiopia. Most of the great works of art are African in origin and stolen by white people. This is done to promote the myth of white cultural superiority.? (graduate student).

5. ?The voting machines in Florida were built by white supremacists. They may well be able to distinguish between black and white voters. Who knows what they are capable of making those machines do?? (college professor).

6. ?Newt Gingrich?s election as Speaker of the House, limiting affirmative action, limiting welfare, the Republican tax cuts, and the balanced budget are all part of the same idea. Everything the Republicans do or discuss is about racism. Everything is a well-orchestrated effort to keep the black man down.? (college professor).

7. ?The ABC news doesn?t tell you. The CBS news doesn?t tell you. The NBC news doesn?t tell you. Even CNN doesn?t tell you. Nobody tells the truth that almost all serial killers are white. The news outlets all work together to make folks think that all killers are black.? (college professor and diversity director).

8. ?The death penalty is a genocidal mechanism that seeks to control black people through extermination or, more importantly, the threat of extermination.? (college professor).

9. ?It is a proven fact that U.S. Coast Guard ships ? on orders from President Bush ? were seen crashing into the New Orleans levees during Hurricane Katrina. Bush did it to kill black people living in government housing projects.? (college student).

Compiled by Mike S. Adams

YIKES!

[/quote]

Who is Mike S. Adams? Just curious.

This is what we have to endure in order to keep speech free.

Oh well…welcome to America.

so you pulled some quotes from crazy people? Congrats!

[quote]Ren wrote:
so you pulled some quotes from crazy people? Congrats![/quote]

But he did it on the Internet, where this is next to impossible!

[quote]Ren wrote:
so you pulled some quotes from crazy people? Congrats![/quote]

Yes, from the internet… the place where you are free to be dick for no reason. Congrats!

By the way, many of these people are in charge of TEACHING our kids. If that isn’t a big deal, good for you.

Mike S. Adams is a syndicated comumnist.

By the way, why is it “ok” to type stuff you’d never actually say if you were in front of the other person looking them in the eye? Oh, yeah I know; you are hundreds of miles away that’s why.

[quote]derek wrote:
Mike S. Adams is a syndicated comumnist.[/quote]

Thanks!

That’s an interesting list. I know that most college profs, esp in the Humanities, are just plain fucking nuts.

Got a link?

HH

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
That’s an interesting list. I know that most college profs, esp in the Humanities, are just plain fucking nuts.

Got a link?

HH[/quote]

Headhunter and AlDurr;

http://www.townhall.com/opinion/contributors/mikeadams.html

[quote]derek wrote:
Ren wrote:
so you pulled some quotes from crazy people? Congrats!

Yes, from the internet… the place where you are free to be dick for no reason. Congrats!

By the way, many of these people are in charge of TEACHING our kids. If that isn’t a big deal, good for you.

Mike S. Adams is a syndicated comumnist.[/quote]

I’d be more worried about the kids that BELIEVE this bullshit. Maybe if they got taught some reasoning skills we’d all be better off?

[quote]derek wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Got a link?

HH

Headhunter and AlDurr;

[/quote]

How the hell do you graduate High School with a 1.8 GPA? I didn’t think that was possible.

[quote]derek wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Got a link?

HH

Headhunter and AlDurr;

[/quote]

Better yet, how did he get accepted to any college with a 1.8 GPA from High School? Unbelievable!

[quote]derek wrote:
[/quote]
It’s not that big a deal. Mr. Adams teaches at UNC-Wilmington, which is not exactly a bastion of higher education, this leads me to believe that he draws the quotes from faculty and students at his and similar colleges. If this is indeed true, the people who are audience to these remarks are going to do low level white collar work - so even if they are dumb enough to buy what the cooky professors are selling they are not going to be able to affect too much change, let alone be taken all that seriously.

[quote]BigPaul wrote:
derek wrote:

It’s not that big a deal. Mr. Adams teaches at UNC-Wilmington, which is not exactly a bastion of higher education, this leads me to believe that he draws the quotes from faculty and students at his and similar colleges. If this is indeed true, the people who are audience to these remarks are going to do low level white collar work - so even if they are dumb enough to buy what the cooky professors are selling they are not going to be able to affect too much change, let alone be taken all that seriously.[/quote]

Just one adult swaying the thought process of one child toward this type of thinking is too much. So it IS a big deal. Whatever you do, do NOT fall into the mistaken belief that these kids cannot create change just because they don’t attend Harvard or other Ivy League school. Do you think that one must attend such schools in order to achieve great things or make a large impact on society? If so, THAT is scary! (and elitist)

[quote]derek wrote:
Just one adult swaying the thought process of one child toward this type of thinking is too much. So it IS a big deal. Whatever you do, do NOT fall into the mistaken belief that these kids cannot create change just because they don’t attend Harvard or other Ivy League school. Do you think that one must attend such schools in order to achieve great things or make a large impact on society? If so, THAT is scary! (and elitist)
[/quote]
Perhaps I should clarify myself for you. I cannot think of anyone off hand who ascended from such a school to a position of more than passing relevance to either government or the media. An examination of the claims made in the quotations by a government body or a half-credible media source would need to be made in order to lend any credence to them in the eyes of most of the public. Owning to the fact that such students are quite unlikely to reach positions of such influence it is not a great concern of mine that they hear this dribble (not that they are likely to believe it). I am not being elitist or naive, this has just historically been the reality of the situation in this country and in all likelihood will continue to be so. Surely these kids can have some impact on society, just not the kind I was thinking of. I am sorry for failing to put my previous comments in better context for you.

To quote BigPaul…who cares.

Get a life.

[quote]Marmadogg wrote:
To quote BigPaul…who cares.

Get a life.[/quote]

Actually BigPaul was quite articulate is his response to my post. I can well appreciate such thoughtful dialogue. I clearly understand his point and also find myself in agreement with him. You however, are a dickbag!

So there!

[quote]ALDurr wrote:
derek wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Got a link?

HH

Headhunter and AlDurr;

How the hell do you graduate High School with a 1.8 GPA? I didn’t think that was possible.
[/quote]

In a grading system where 4.0 = A, 1.8 would usually be somewhere between a C- and a C. I don’t think it’s unreasonable for that to be sufficient for a high school diploma. (Whether or not the level of achievement required to get a C- is sufficient at most high schools is another question.)