Scars, tatoos and other things chicks dig

Seriously though,

Anyone here know of a scar healing “cocktail” that might work better than liquid vitamin E alone? I’m applying it twice a day and it seems to work, but you know how the saying goes, “bigger FASTER stronger”

Any help you all might have would be awesome.

Brad

Skin creams that contain alpha-hydroxy acids seem to help reduce the appearance of scars. My experience is with long-ago healed scars, so I can’t vouch for how it works during the healing process.

I’m using Mederma and my surgical scars look a hell of a lot better than I expected they would at three weeks post-op. Tea tree oil might not be a bad choice either.

I just had some minor surgery and the doc said the only thing that really works during the healing process is the vitamin E oil three times a day.

You could try this stuff. I’ve never used it (copper peptides) so I can’t say if it works or not:

There is also some stuff called Mederma which is supposed to improve the appearance of scars. You can find it at some drug stores or pharmacies (it’s a non-presciption gel). You can probably find more info on it with a Google search