Scared to Start TRT Because of Shrinking Testicles

I haven’t noticed my balls because I’m too busy admiring how jacked & tan I’ve gotten on TRT.

well please take a look and let me know… it is a serious concern for me.

However i do like the idea of getting jacked since i workout already

The only difference is they don’t hang like they did before. Like instead of having an inch between the top of my balls and my body, there is much less. They aren’t smaller and if they are it’s so miniscule that it’s not noticeable. They look like you would want them to look if you got to choose. You’re worrying over something that isn’t worth worrying over. My Total T is almost 2000 so if anyone’s was going to shrink it would be mine (I know it doesn’t work that way).

The pulling up too tight to my body would bother me too

I know it might seem silly to a lot of people but it is something i care about

Why are you at 2000 when that is so much higher than normal?

You’re right. Don’t do TRT

When I started I was worried about hair thinning, acne, bloating, high blood pressure, and small nuts!

14 weeks in im stronger than ever, more happy and motivated, having sex 5-6 times a week… from 1-3 times a year. My balls did not shrink at all, I didn’t get acne, I still have all my hair… if anything it’s growing insanely fast, my skin looks better, my work performance has improved to the point where my ceo is promoting me. Life changing… for me anyway. If my balls shrunk I wouldn’t care because life has become fun again!

1 Like

Don’t go on trt unless you have serious symptoms that you can’t live with.
Trt is a life long commitment and you are still young.
There are other things you can try first. Don’t buy the rubbish hormone boosters. They do nothing.
Rey lifestyle changes in both diet, sleep and exercise first. There is some good information online so study up a taking a needle weekly for the rest of your life is inconvenient at best.

LMFAO … you’re out of control!

Well mine shrunk by half but guess what. I’m twice as strong and 15# muscle in last 4 month. I’m. Married so don’t care. My load is smaller. Orgasm just as good.

After you on hcg?

Search hcg you’ll get all the info you seek. It will keep your nuts the same size but make dialing in TRT basically impossible. If you are having this many issues before TRT you are going to have a rough time on TRT. There’s two guys in particular with like 800 post threads that have a new issue every day most of which is all in their head. They started obsessing about stuff even before they started. Stuff they have no clue will even be an issue for them and likely wouldn’t be.

2 Likes

Your attitude isn’t really appreciated.

Trt is a huge decision. The only issue I’m having is hesitation because of fear of side effects, which is why I’m asking people here for the experiences.

I have only posted 1 thread.

I was being totally serious. When I started TRT it was a complete mind fuck (although I made some mistakes like crashed E2) until I got to where I am now. I’m just saying if you are this worried about your nuts which likely won’t even happen, if it does won’t be noticeable and not near the hardest thing you’ll deal with, then I would definitely make sure you’re in the right frame of mind when you start TRT. Those that aren’t never get right, spend a year complaining how bad it is and then quit.

2 Likes

I am new around here and new to TRT. I am in my 7th week of TRT and have noticed about 30% size reduction in my testicles and my loads are smaller. They do definitely hang higher and tighter to my body. I really wish I could have them back to normal size. I am currently doing 100mg Test C twice weekly and 250iu HCG twice weekly and. 5mg AI kinda as needed. I don’t like the AI cause my joints hurt when I take it especially my knees. I would like to try different dosing and get away from it.

Stop taking the AI then. I’ve seen a lot of people say load sizes go back up once stopping.

It’s been about 2.5 weeks now without it. I am waiting on test results from Tuesday to see where my numbers currently are.

It doesn’t really matter where they are.

Agreed. If you have a raging hardon, who cares what your balls are doing? Pretty sure about 99% of women don’t

Do you regret starting the TRT or are you feeling a lot of improvements in quality of life?

was the shrinking testicles worth it to you?

My balls shrank on 180mg/week when I stopped HCG. It matters to me and my girl so I went back on HCG and they recovered. If you care about ball size take HCG.