Scared Off from TRT Due to ED and Low Libido. Do I Need PCT?

Hey everyone. I’m 33 yo, and just started TRT two weeks ago. I got a 100 mg shot week one, and the 2nd week I got a 150mg shot. For each of the two weeks, I’ve taken 200iu of HCG on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Since starting I’ve had ED and very low libido. This was never ever an issue for me until starting these injections.

This has entirely scared me away from even wanting TRT at all and I just want to stop. My question is, do I need a PCT after these two weeks of TRT or was my dose low enough to be no factor really?

These were my labs:
484.9 ng/dl Total T
60.2 SBHG
6.72 free test
Bio available 158 ng/dl

Also, is this normal for TRT to have caused me to get ED and low libido? I thought I was going to experience the opposite.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Would be nice to have lab ranges… they are lab specific.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Please read these stickies.

Many guys get hyper sexual on TRT.
Suspect that your protocol is flawed and E2 wrong.

Suggest:
50mg T self injected SC/SQ twice a week with #29 0.5ml 1/2" insulin syringes
0.5mg anastrozole at time of injections
250iu hCG SC EOD or what you are doing right now.

Please post other lab work, there can be more going on.

TT
FT
E2
do you have LH/FSH prior to TRT?
prolactin
CBC
hematocrit
fasting cholesterol
fasting glucose
TSH

What other health issues?
When do you think T levels declined?
What Rx and OTC meds?

Thanks for your reply! Unfortunately, I think my doctor was a real idiot. He didn’t have any of those labs done on me. This is all I’ve got (pic of results attached).

No other health issues. Occasionally take Nexium for bad heartburn. Sometimes Maxalt for migraines, but rarely. I took accutane for 6-8 months when I was 16, but I’m 32 now. Never had ANY ED or libido issues until 2 days after my first Test-C injection.

Picture of labs uploaded…doc didn’t ask for the right stuff.

How did this situation turn out?