T Nation

Scar Tissue from Injections

Has anyone got any insight to weather or not you can break down scar tissue from injections with deep tissue massages?

deep tissue massage doesn’t actually break down scar tissue, so no

you not using slins, Kenny?

Does anyone else think scar tissue from inj is over rated?

[quote]Yogi wrote:
you not using slins, Kenny?[/quote]
25g everywhere

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Does anyone else think scar tissue from inj is over rated?[/quote]
Wait till you want to compete and you start get bf low enough to see the cuts feathers and striations

[quote]kenny-mccormick wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:
25g everywhere

Wait till you want to compete and you start get bf low enough to see the cuts feathers and striations [/quote]

Ah ok i didnt think of that, we will see within a years time, i never pin in exactly the same spot so idk how a tiny little hole would cause such damage, maybe ill look into this whole slin pins thing

[quote]Yogi wrote:
25g everywhere

Wait till you want to compete and you start get bf low enough to see the cuts feathers and striations [/quote]

I really don’t think you’d ever be able to actually see the scar tissue. Think about all the pro bodybuilders you’ve seen. They’re hardly all scarred up looking.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:
25g everywhere

I really don’t think you’d ever be able to actually see the scar tissue. Think about all the pro bodybuilders you’ve seen. They’re hardly all scarred up looking.[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing, ive ne

/ver noticed shit, esp with a spray tan youre not gonna see shit

Kenny, I thought you were getting into powerlifting?

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:
25g everywhere

I really don’t think you’d ever be able to actually see the scar tissue. Think about all the pro bodybuilders you’ve seen. They’re hardly all scarred up looking.[/quote]

Its a pretty well known issue man I think I might ask shadow about this one

[quote]eatmorefood wrote:
Kenny, I thought you were getting into powerlifting?[/quote]
Yeah but I still plan on competing in bodybuilding again. I just am enjoying pling atm I could still lift in the meet in January and then have enough time to prep for nabba state title in march just not sure if I will or not yet