T Nation

Scam At Costco

This very important public service announcement was passed on to me from a friend:

Scam at Costco

BE WARNED !!!

I don't know how many of you shop at Sam's Club or Costco, but this may be useful to know. I have become the victim of a very clever scam while out shopping. This happened to me and it could happen to you!

Here's how the scam works :

Two seriously good-looking 18 year old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the trunk.

They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip,
they say 'NO' and instead ask you for a ride to another Sam's Club
or Costco.

You agree, and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start
having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals
your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, and also yesterday.... and most
likely tomorrow.

PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG TO ALL YOUR MEN FRIENDS AND PLEASE BE ALERT AND BE AWARE OF ANY EROTIC BEHAVIOR OF THESE "TWO SERIOUSLY GOOD-LOOKING 18 YEAR OLD GIRLS!!!!" IF YOU ARE A WOMAN AND RECEIVE THIS, PASS IT ON TO YOUR MEN FRIENDS.

(this is a copy and paste from someone else. Hehe, so funny. I love these typically "guy" jokes.)

LOL

CD, you find the weirdest stuff. haha!

Now, how come this got passed on to you? :wink:

hahahahaha

Its like the scene in EUROTRIP.

Simple solution:
1) Take out all the money from your wallet (except for what you may be willing to pay for a blowjob from some seriously good-looking 18 year olds).
2) Write down all the service numbers for your debit/credit cards.
3) Go hunting for two seriously good-looking 18 year olds.
4) Enjoy (try not to crash).

:slightly_smiling:

Which city did this take place in?

But seriously, that's hilarious! Where do you find this stuff?

how sad...I was actually worried since I shop at costco often, until about halfway through, then I started laughing my ass off

wow this was pretty dumb

Okay, I'm hiding my wallet out of reach and heading on over to COSTCO immediately!!!

Seeing as how my wallet typically contains no more than 40 bucks, I'm pretty sure I'd be the one scamming them in this instance.

no, your pretty dumb.it's obviously a joke, thanks doll :wink:

Haha. Glad you guys had a laugh. I know, I find the weirdest stuff. Funny.

Man, who would be dumb enough to have their wallet stolen twice in one day?

This must have happend at the Hawaii Kai store? Iwalei store just has the homeless guys from IHS...

Wow, thanks for the tip genius, i realize it was a joke; just wasnt very amused by it. In future keep your presumptions to yourself thanks :).

I just want to know how he bought the second one when he had no wallet?

Duh, he was at costco. They probably came in some giant wallet valu-pack.

I found out today that where I just moved to, there is a strip club/car wash where the girls wash your car butter ass nekkid!

thank god this is nation wide!