SB's Test Dbol Cycle

I understand that but I was wondering why you are using it? Are you not planing on comming off? Do you know people who have used it and been able to recover after they finished? What is the benefit of using this method? That is a long time to be shut down.

I am planning on coming off thats why I am using this method. If i wasn’t, I’d drop to a TRT dose of ~125mg/wk. I have a hard time coming off gear and the standard SERM pct just doesnt work for me. It takes me too long to recover. I feel this will give me the best chance of coming off without a crash.

SB

Thank you for explaining. Please keep us updated on your progress and recovery.

Will do.

I was running 0.25mg adex EOD and that may have been too low, developed some breast tissue so have been on 2.5mg Letro for a week, the tissue is gone but the nipples are still slightly tender. Have tapered off the letro to 0.625mg ED and adex 0.25mg ED, another couple days and I’ll be off the letro. Will continue the adex at 0.25mg ED for the remainder of the cycle and adjust accordingly.

SB

Cycle is going good so far. Oestrogen has been on a rollercoaster so havent really felt the euphoric or sexual effects of the test or the dbol. However this is my 4th week and have gained 6kg (13lbs) with minimal fat gain so I am pretty chuffed with that.

Dbol aromatisation is crazy! Seems to be going ok then all of a sudden the oestrogen hits you like a train with lumps and tender nipples. 2nd time now over 4 weeks I’ve had to jump on letro to bring it under control.

Not sure but it may be my adex, its pharm grade but is expired. I’ve been reading that it is usually ok even up to 10 years after the date so I’ve been using that but doesnt seem to be working.

SB

Im on 2.5mg letro/ED and 1mg adex/ED and my nips are still sore, any ideas why? The adex is out of date but the letro isnt. And both are genuine.

SB

4 weeks in. 14lbs up.

Happy with the new 14lbs. Put on some fat and water but definitely some size too only 4 weeks in with 10 to go.

SB

Just thought I’d update this thread.

Currently in week 9 of cycle. Up 24lbs with slight fat gain but not much, upper abs still visible.
I have come down to 300mg Test E and 100mg/wk Mast Prop.
Libido hasnt been good all cycle so got a blood test done and found E was at the bottom of the range and test was at 2500 ng/dl. Was on 0.25mg adex ED since my dbol gyno (which has disappeared).
Have now dropped to 0.5mg/wk adex and libido is back with a vengeance! Feeling great!
Will be sticking to this for another 5 weeks then taper off, get bloods and see if I’m going the TRT route or if im happy with my natural test.

SB