SB's Journey to 8%

I guess I get really defensive haha

Which claims, surely you don’t mean my stats?

ehh, it doesn’t matter. Ill be posting in a few hours so, yeah.

I literally just want to know what you look like if I’m going to sit here and wade through paragraphs upon paragraphs of your log. I’d prefer one of you lifting something but that’s just me. Also curious as to what someone who benches 90kg and is enhanced looks like.

1 Like

That is a fair enough answer!

lol my bench is bad I know, was doing 185 for 12 ish last chest day (yesterday).

I’ve always been really weak! Keep in mind I just started working out again 8 months ago, and I had just recovered from an addiction so my bench was like 115 at that time (I think the first session or two were even less than that).

The more I think about posting a pic though, the more into it I am getting. I would like opinions on what I need to work on.

I feel like my number one strength by far is thickness through the upper torso, I am quite thick for my size! Aside from that nothing is stand out really.

ALSO, all I have used since starting again is between 150mg and 200mg of test, so keep that in mind to.

My natural levels are nearly non existent thanks to my use before my addiction, so I’d think of it more as a higher dosed trt than enhanced right now. There really is a big difference, If I was using things like tren right now my physique would be vastly better, but I’m trying to take it slow and steady this time.

Getting ready for first cycle in a month or so though, soon as I’m done this cut.

Please do.

Btw, these types of stats are the ones I was referring to. I don’t see how you don’t look good at this weight with this bodyfat percentage unless you’re like 6’6" and just skinny as fuck.

…inb4 “cell phone camera won’t work/let me upload”

5 Likes

There’s no one under six feet at 196 pounds and 11% body fat who looks bad! In fact such people look amazing!

1 Like

You have image issues causing you to not anonymously send a photo of your body with no face or name exposed but want to gun to be an IFBB pro that has his face and body exposed to hundreds or thousands of people onstage or at expos or in magazines. How is that going to work?

2 Likes

You are totally misunderstanding the whole “asking for a photo” issue.

No one is obligated to post a photo, of course.

However, if you want to give advice to people - which you are currently puking up all over the forums, especially in the Pharma section - it’s reasonable to ask for some evidence of your own progress so the reader knows what’s behind the advice.

For example, if someone inquires for advice from Stu or Brick, or EyeDentist, their competition photos speak to their level of development. The reader can “invest with confidence” knowing that these guys have actually walked the walk.

Some of us who are more strength-based or performance based and less physique-based post training and/or competition videos. That way someone who is reading my advice and says “Hey, why should I listen to you?” can get a glimpse of where that advice is coming from. Instead of a random guy on the Internet with nothing behind it, I’m a random guy on the Internet that at least has a YouTube video of myself deadlifting 600 pounds, and they can judge my appearance and/or lifts to determine whether my advice holds merit in their specific situation (for physique-oriented guys, LOL; for beginners who are all up in the “Hey, my deadlift is stuck at 275, what should I do?” they might actually consider it).

You’ve managed to turn nearly every questioning of your advice into a “Why do you keep bringing up my past?” pity-party, which shows that you’re still not getting it. We aren’t being mean to you, we’re pointing out that someone with your specific history cannot possibly be appropriately positioned to dispense a lot of the advice that you’re giving. But at the very least, if you’re insistent on giving that advice anyway, you ought to prove that you’ve achieved something worth emulating. Otherwise, why should anyone listen to you? They can get advice from other people who can actually back up their achievements.

TL;DR, people aren’t asking for a shirtless photo of you so they can jack off to it, they’re asking for it because you’re blabbing all over the site advising noobs of what to do and it’s time that you show us something to prove that you’re actually worth listening to.

Innnnnnnnnteresting…

5 Likes

This statement, coming from a 22-year old recently-recovering-hard-drug addict that is already using anabolic steroids less than a year after sobering up, is utterly mind-boggling. You quite honestly might not realize how this sounds to someone outside of your situation, and I doubt that anyone can actually get this across to you. If your idea of “taking it slow and steady” includes already using testosterone and planning to start another cycle in a month…

tumblr_nk6lp22lJU1re3x32o1_500

1 Like

This goes into the everybody fights different wars, live and let live, judge not category.

Nobody stops being an addict, you substitute old addictions with new ones that are hopefully less harmful.

If we counted up every death conclusively caused by steroids (not in addition to fat burners, diuretics, recreational drugs, pain pills or previously undiagnosed heart defects etc) steroids have a death toll that rivals weed. If we are honest the side effects do as well.

I used to love drinking. I never had a bad problem (great job, functional relationships) but I did and still do have cravings for a drink.

Now I love the gym and steroids. I still drink on occasion, but 9 of 10 times when I want to drink I say the same thing most people do when they are going to start a diet “next week”.

1 Like

I understand and respect that.

However, if one is in that position, the person should recognize that they are not ideally suited to be dispensing advice to other young and naive people about the use of AAS. Or, at the very least, that it’s reasonable for the person inquiring about advice to know the background of the person giving it.

1 Like

I understand your point Activitiesguy , I am not comfortable with anyone other than experienced doctors dispensing information about AAS. Where I live they have set up walk in centres for people to take steroids in a controlled environment. A lot of people get problems from infected needles. That said anecdotal information is surely useful from experienced users. It also difficult to know if the experienced users here are healthy too.

1 Like

shocking that we haven’t seen SB here today.

2 Likes

(quietly whistling in the waiting room while elevator music plays)

1 Like

I check this every day and still no photos. This suspense is killing me

6 Likes

I am SO glad I’m not the only one doing this lol

4 Likes

We can hope this guy only hurts himself in life. At least he’s not hurting anyone here anymore.

Peace.

1 Like

Is this what death of a troll looks like?

5 Likes