SB's Journey to 8%

I will try for pics as soon as I get a camera. I’d like to have people asses my weakness’s for sure. I KNOW my goal should be to lose fat right now as I feel that bulking is much more effective when under 10% bodyfat, especially when using PEDS as I am/will be, albeit at much much lower doses than most at the time being (trt level doses).

I’ve been up to 230lb at 11% BF in the past, before my heroin addiction. Basically started over in the gym about 6-8 months ago from 170lb 16% bf.

My lifts are quite weak for my size, I’m bigger than most guys who lift 150% of my lifts. I don’t do 1rm’s as I focus on high volume but here are my current lowest volume PR’s.

Bench: 205 for 4 reps
Deadlft: 275 for 3 reps
OHP: 115 for 3 reps

I don’t do Squats at heavy weight because a) my knees suck and b) I’m very glute dominant so it doesn’t hit my quads too well. When I do squats its 15+ reps per set and I generally don’t go heavier than 170ish honestly.

Keep in mind I’m sure if I pushed myself I could increase these numbers probably by about 20%, I train with higher volume, focus on a mind muscle connection and muscle squeeze, and a big focus on using the targeted muscle(s), not moving the weight with explosive movement and this seems to work best for me.

I Know these lifts are surprisingly weak for my size, and I frequently see un assisted athletes who are considerably smaller than me lifting much more. Does this signal that I have GREAT genetics, and that if I am this big with such small lifts, imagine how big ill be when my lifts do progress? That’s how I like to look at it. That being said, I honestly couldn’t care less about my lifts and i’m focused entirely on bodybuilding and aesthetics not on powerlifting.

Again, the goal is to hit 8-9% bf, so I can do a good effective bulk and stay under 11%, then cut again, and never pass 11% bf so all my bulking is as efficient as possible. I have huge ambitions to compete at all levels!