SB's Journey to 8%

Just so there’s no confusion, his account here hasn’t been restricted for trolling or anything. Looks like he just decided to stop posting. Jeepers, can’t imagine why.

He had posted his name and Facebook page in a different thread (which was then removed), but I’m not about to share his info or friend him on FB. His page is set to mostly private, but shows that he recently friended some random person, so… he’s alive and didn’t end up back in jail.

I’m guessing he’s just embarrassed or he painted himself into a corner with his claims or he’s bored of trolling. Pretty sure there’s not going to be a solid conclusion to the SB story.

SoBlue

5 Likes

it’s a shame this thread’s fucked now though because Stu, Rob and Brick had some really interesting points

3 Likes

The SB saga is one of the key reasons that I decided to come out of my hole and start posting. Funny stuff.

1 Like

Ah well. I think he made a different username and posted here Need Help Identifying Pills

2 Likes

Loll

Fuck u that’s not me

Ur body looks like old rubber

@rippedkid783 rob has a better physique and more muscle then you’ll ever have. What gives you the right to call him that… disrespectful.

2 Likes

Just rubber would have been bad enough, but shit! Old rubber! That’s cold hearted.

I bet that gets you right in the feels @robstein

Then pills must be making him aggressive, or maybe just upset his pubes are shedding.

7 Likes

I hear that’s one of the common sides of the well-documented Moronadrol, so at least he knows what those pills are now!

5 Likes

Well at least it’s not heroin!

2 Likes

@rippedkid783
Terrible form.

but you get a pass cause you have big titties!

2 Likes

What do you get when you age a shreddedbaby 2 weeks?

A rippedkid.

6 Likes

e31

@duketheslaya @kd13 @ActivitiesGuy @FatKidfromFL, thanks for backing up this piece of old rubber!

LOL, this is my favorite.

2 Likes

He’s back people!

2 Likes

Oh what!, i thought he/she went into the deep confines of the dark dimension, after getting flamed so bad haha

He replied to a 1 year thread :grin:

Not only is he “back” - but he is back by bumping a year-old thread to argue with KSman (who, to my untrained eyes, seems to have better knowledge of all things T and hormone-related than anyone).

Anyways, I look forward to his physique photo, which should be coming any time now.

1 Like

“Hey guys, finally found my old flip phone, but it’s all busted and stuff so I guess you’ll just have to take my word on things”

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: So good