Say it isn't true

Is Denise Richards really getting married to Charlie Sheen?! Isn’t he a total slut & drug addict & doesn’t he beat up women for fun?

Yes, however much it just plain hurts, we T men must face the horrible fact that Denise Richards IS going to marry Charlie Sheen. I have been in a perpetual state of morning ever since I heard the news. I tried denial but it didn’t numb the pain. All I can do is hope that it doesn’t last, and continue to beat myself silly to her greatest ever scene, the threesome with Neve Campbell and Matt Dillon in Wild Things. My only consolation is that Charlie Sheen has proved beyond all doubt that the article “Get Laid The Testosterone Way” is right on the money.

Drax: I just wanted to get the lady right: She was in “Starship Troopers”, correct? And is now in “Undercover Brother”?(or something like that…)…

You are correct. She was in Starship Troopers and the upcoming Undercover Brother but she’s also been a Bond girl and if you’ve never seen Wild Things then you’ve been missing out. If for no other reason, see it because you get to see her topless. Like you’d need another reason anyway.

It’s my understanding that Charlie Sheen is a recovering drug addict. I’ve never heard of him beating up on women but I know that he was indicated to be one of Heidi Flies’s johns.
Regardless, we shouldn’t player-hate. My hat’s off to Sheen for landing a T-Vixen like Richards although I think she’d like sliding up and down on my knob much better.

Denise Richards just doesn’t do it for me (looks, yes, but she’s as dumb as a fencepost). I’d wager she and Charlie Sheen have a LOT more in common than just being famous.