Saw Drag Me To Hell, Last Night

Nobody interested in the beat boxing, camel toed, giant vagina from dance flick huh?

This was the best comedy I have seen in a while.

1. It was not “scary” it was jumpy. It is easy to make something jumpy, that does not take any skill on the directors part. You just build up the music, have it go quite, and then make a really loud noise. Jumpy is not scary, and it was very disappointing.

2. I honestly think they tried to make it funny. Squirting blood like 8 ft from her nose on to her manager wtf? Old lady losing her denchers and “gumming” the girls face? Part in the shed where the gypsy lady sticks her forearm down the girls throat and it looks like she is deep throating a huge cock? Knocking the gypsy out of the coffin and having embalming fluid get all over her? The stupid asian dude Stu who cries and tells the girl not to tell his dad about the loan… And the entire scene were they summon the demon is just completely BEYOND retarded.

Stuff like that completely killed the atmosphere of the movie, it had great potential but they fucked it all up. It was decent, started off well but turned to shit about midway.

• yeah I saw it too ( After sneaking into it after seeing X–men wolverine )

Was kinda scary at parts, but That old lady was gross!!! wont spoil it but for those who saw it, Remember these key words?

*Drool
*Puke

ah that was nasty, and lol when she got that nose bleed in front of her boss, LOL now that was ridiculous

I give it 3.5 out of 5 starts. Go see it

Movies are like fucking 10 bucks even if you bring your own food in.

If you and your girl go to one movie, or you go with the whole crew to see it…you could buy alot of pitchers of beer at a bar instead, and have WAY more fun.

I thoroughly enjoyed the part where the girl was in the grave all muddy and pissed off. Something about seeing a nice little cute girl muddy and mad just really excited me…

the talking goat was hilarious, its a short enjoyable film… IMO not worth 10 bucks plus parking

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
What I wasn’t expecting were some scenes that were actually funny. I was really amused by several of the scenes, it really worked well interspliced with the horror scenes, since it got you thinking the opposite way for a few minutes.

[/quote]

Those scenes are called “comic relief”. Even Shakespeare wrote some comic relief into his plays.

Really don’t want to pay to go see the movie so how about some spoilers?

I.E. Did the chick go to hell? lol

Did the chick in the movie actually end up in hell?