Saw an MD to See About Being Put on Test

not only did he start me out on anastrozole and a B-12 compound, he put me on 1 ml of HCG as well as 1 ml of test per week.i wasnt really expecting this and i dont know if my work out regiment will be enough. i tried to ask him what would happen if i did nothing and didnt get a straight answer.

dont get me wrong im not giong to just totaly do nothing, but i dont have a very good work out ethic.could someone tell me in detail what these meds do, used properly and improperly.

[quote]joe kickass wrote:
not only did he start me out on anastrozole and a B-12 compound, he put me on 1 ml of HCG as well as 1 ml of test per week.i wasnt really expecting this and i dont know if my work out regiment will be enough. i tried to ask him what would happen if i did nothing and didnt get a straight answer.

dont get me wrong im not giong to just totaly do nothing, but i dont have a very good work out ethic.could someone tell me in detail what these meds do, used properly and improperly.[/quote]

Sounds like an antiaging clinic which is just taking your money. You NEVER start people off on everything but the kitchen sink untill you establish a good baseline of just on TRT nothing else added. You are just asking for trouble with capital T…Find your self another Dr who is willing to work with in individually then doing this cookie cutter bull shit approach…